Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Yaaassing for Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Make him wear the pantsuit

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
The threads are for true believers in who's going to win so you're in the right place

Recognizing reality isn't particularly difficult

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
But there are no rules! Ha ha you guys, nothing matters!! Everything's fine for Trump!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
The checks won't bounce. They also won't show up in the first place, because Trump is well known for straight up just not paying people if he doesn't feel like it, and when he loses disastrously I'm not confident he'll be feeling like honoring any deals.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
The Trumpists have gone full 9/11 truther lmao

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Northjayhawk posted:

I know that this is just a useless anecdote, but my mom, who is over 60 and has voted Republican all her life, is PISSED at the GOP for nominating that orange roaring jackass, and will be voting for Hillary.

edit: wow, that gang tag is beautiful

Same, but dad. Lol

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Hermetic posted:

Nah, I have standards.

Point taken, though, AWIJ. I'll be the bigger person and walk away. Clowning Demon over and over is fun, but it's starting to annoy the rest of the thread, and I'd rather get on with cheering the second-best choice for the presidency to her inevitable and crushing victory. :abuela:

Lmao you think this is a good post

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

A Winner is Jew posted:

Make Fishmech IK again and introduce him to Hermetic.

Problem solved on our end.

I feel like the guy has actual issues and doesn't need a tactical nuke dropped on his head

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

zoux posted:

Cruel Austere Michelle wont permit it.

Nominate her too

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Al! posted:

I think im gonna go and play deus ex again. Ive never done a full heavy weapons run

What are heavy weapons? Are you talking about the lock pick?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Al! posted:

Imagine if you could just shoot one of those crates out a gun. A gep gun.

Ah, you are talking about the lock pick

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

you know how one of the best goddamn levels of HR was the chopper rescue, especially if you were also stunting for pacifist?

the tutorial mission of MD echoes that. a lot.

I was pacifist for the whole game except for that part where I used a gun to shoot the bad men

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Hillary comfortably shimmies to victory in round 1

Edit: https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780604809258889216

Lemming has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Sep 27, 2016

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

It was everything we could have ever dreamed of short of him calling her a oval office on stage. I really didn't think it would go that well, I thought it would be a boring and unremarkable win for Clinton that the media would call a tie.

He literally fantasized about doing it on stage, though

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I need my blood where it is, I use it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Boosted_C5 permatoxxed voluntarily for the Trump Toxxers sins. And yeah I wanted to give the ironic joke toxxers a bailout from the obvious tire fire. I won't perma anyone else unless they ask for it.

If God permatoxxed would u ban him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I am a first pager and I believe in Hillary

• Locked thread