Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao wrong thread, have mercy

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 03:22 on May 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'll post my Keynote Address to the Delegates of the Trotskyist Fifth International in its own thread tonight or tomorrow. this will be fun

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Notable Dom X posted:

I google image searched "communist pantsuit" and im now dumber for my action

a maosuit is closest imo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

edit: against the rules!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

!!!IK POST: NOT A TOXX!!!

a bunch of title changes are up in the modqueue so be patient and your gang tags will appear

!!!IK POST: NOT A TOXX!!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ArfJason posted:

i drink, i drink alcohol. Your safe space is getting worse with every gulp of my bud liught chelada. I drink alcohol. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

"every sip of my coconut rum" is a classic meme making fun of this exact attitude. excellent self-own

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for someone who tries desperately to be relevant in fyad i figured you'd be somewhat steeped in the Lore

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

Please avoid putting other forums IKs on probation unless there's some serious rule breakage going on

whoops, didn't see a lil icon

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

UberAaron posted:

I shall upgrade my previous toxx to a perma-:toxx:.

the gang tag is gonna make your title text redundant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

u should toxx for QUEEN unless you already have i dunno i won't read the entire thread

become one of us

ONE OF US

even baloogan likes QUEEN now

i can post in both threads now without toxxing, such is the power of communism and also being ik

(this will probably be my last post in either toxx thread)

• Locked thread