Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
ALL WILL FEEL HER LOVING EMBRACE

HAIL THE GOD-EMPRESS.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

bird cooch posted:

In for Hillary, because I too am powered by spite.

It's one thing Republicans figured out way before Dems did. Spite feels loving great. gently caress the Republicans with a rusty rake.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
If Jeb! toxx guy turns out to be right dnd is going to be a god damned ghost town.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Hillary is abuela to all of us.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
So I'm not going to make the new Killary thread. One of you guys do it.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

Why, so the host of fake rear end progressives that hate Hillary to the point of unironically posting breitbart or dailycaller links about how she is a rape enabler can be laughed at even more than they already were?

Well imo the arzying by the Bernouts/Reconstructed Bernouts is more fun than just watching the GOP descend into madness. We need parity otherwise the only active thread is the GOP one.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Figure 1: The last thing Donald Trump will see on this Earth.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Well if Trump stays at the top of the ticket we're going to find out!

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Hell I'll perma for :abuela: if I can get a gang tag, the Hillary one is pretty sweet!

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
Well hell yeah perma-toxx me up for Hillary. I'm sorry, "Lying Crooked Hillary"

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

e_angst posted:

drat, just noticed that. That AV is pretty ancient. In fact, I got it for being in favor of gun control in D&D back when that forum had a lot more libertarian/right wing posters.

I think the Brexit vote has been a good reminder that this poo poo really matters. But then again, it is only June. We are gonna need to keep on our toes to make sure Trump is trounced.

I personally am going to spend a few hours every day after I get back form working summer camps until the election phone banking, volunteering, and providing food the local office of :abuela:

Gotta work to stump the Trump.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

OK I think I'm up to date on gang tags for the perma-crew, and everyone who's avatar got nuked should now be fixed. If I missed anyone or anything, let me know and I'll try to fix it after I'm back from my Independence Day mini-vacation.

Thanks for all your efforts.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Me after these last few pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Lightning Knight posted:

I plan on making Bailey's milkshakes, personally.

I'm going full Reince, Bailey's on my cornflakes.

• Locked thread