Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Hillary Rodham Clinton will secure the office of President of the United States

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i'm digging the cave diving warning sign. very appropriate

EXPERIENCED POSTERS ONLY

also digging the gently caress out of this

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

and she's hungry for more :unsmigghh:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Gyges posted:

This is what is going to happen.

Hillary is going to win, and she's going to probably be a little above average as a president. She will however give us a liberal leaning Supreme Court for at least a generation.

While that is happening the GOP will once again do a post election autopsy, the results of which will indicate that maybe they could be less racist and bring in some minority and younger voters. The establishment will champion this cause.

Meanwhile, the base will be apoplectic and double down on their old white rear end in a top hat ideology. Trump will have lost not because he's a clown, running in a miasma of hate that they have inculcated. It'll be because he was betrayed by the RINO establishment. They will be emboldened when in 2018 they take back the Senate and the media pretends that the country is clearly rejecting Clinton policies. It's not that Democrats are physically incapable of turning out in off year elections.

In 2020 the Republicans will nominate some jagoff like Tom Cotton as their standard bearer. He will likely be destroyed in the general election.

While the Republican party is getting more and more conservative, repelling any real attempts to expand the party, the Democrats will be getting more liberal. This will continue until another party realignment happens because the dessicated corpse of the modern GOP can no longer sustain itself. Once the parties begin realigning, the the Republicans will have another shot at the Presidency. Or, if Hillary is caught with an intern in 2019, that might make a difference.

My thoughts exactly. I think we're looking at a very real possibility of the GOP being a permanent minority party until the southern strategy finally shrivels up and dies which could take a decade or more.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Vox Nihili posted:

Pretty much every election people say this and the GOP has continued to pick up more and more seats over time.

yeah I meant at the national level and their demographics are looking bad. the source of their growth hasn't been from actual growth rather than district magicking and consolidating the fox news crowd. it's absolutely unsustainable and like someone above said when that dam breaks it's gonna break hard

there's been talks given by gop power players who understand this and are trying to get the warning out but no one's listening to them. we're looking at them possibly losing georgia or even texas within the next decade.

but yeah in terms of local politics they'll retain an iron grip on their domain for the foreseeable future.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

'loving biased media is gonna call it for Hillary before the CA polls close'

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

mcmagic posted:

That is from the selective set of bills that came before congress though. What issue am I supposed to feel better about her position than his?

Why can't you be excited for both? Do you have a rare and precious excitement gem that you can only give to one candidate? Did Sanders bern your cherry?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I just remembered that the LF toxx thread issued permas. We've gotten soft

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

A Neurotic Jew posted:

imagine actually thinking trump was going to win. lmao.

i figured he'd have a long shot once he decided to pivot after securing the GOP nom.

~~lolé

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Al! posted:

im not gonna perma but things are looking bad for sr. trump

What are the green bars?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I guess it'd be lovely of me not to since I was the one who brought it up:

perma-:toxx:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
yessss.... the marked ones are gathering

*rubs hands and cackles (((globalist)))ly*

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I don't want to trigger a stupid bullshit arms race between the toxx threads.

How do you 1-up a perma-toxx?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

fits my needs posted:

I don't know why the Evangelical Christians still need to be catered to? It seems like they have less power and I am sure there are many gays that the FYGM policy will appeal to.

They're REALLY loud. Also naturally very organized and good at following orders.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Gyges posted:

You're really missing out, because there have been a string of tweets that have broken it all open.

First Indiana leaked that Pence was totally the guy. Then Fox news canceled Newt's contract. Then several sources leaked that it was totally Pence. Then more sources leaked that Pence was only a maybe. Then even more tweets leaked that the Trump offspring cabal was split on Pence. One of the sons dropped a tweet that Ivanka should be the VP. Then people started retweeting Pence's anti-Trump tweets and Trump canceled the whole event tomorrow because of Nice.

So we're at a point where Newt could be unemployed, Pence could be out of the run for Indiana Governor, and then neither of them get the nod because Trump's very good brain decided to suddenly flip the script again. Chris Christie is also still standing in a corner with Trump's McDonald's order, trying to decide if sneaking a few fries keeps him from being VP or if he's not going to get it anyway.

surprised no ones made a trump version of the 'I posted it again :D' yet

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Quorum posted:

I don't suppose anyone's been able to find a comprehensive debunking of the various vote-rigging conspiracy theories revolving around the Democratic primary? I find that people who believe wholeheartedly in them cling to a sort of gish gallop strategy, wherein whenever you challenge their facts on one supposed instance of vote rigging, they shift to another instance and argue that with so many allegations, it must be true! I've found Snopes articles debunking a few of the allegations (some of the stuff that's claimed about New York, or the Indiana thing where the news station accidentally aired a test graphic), but nothing more broad, other than general "the primary wasn't rigged" articles and thinkpieces.

Most of them rally around this :airquote: study :airquote: done by some random student from Finland or something where he ran a statistical analysis on all exit polling vs actual poll results vs. polling before the election and found a discrepancy where all states with electronic voting while paper ballot states were closer to expected results.

I looked into it in good faith because one of my bernout friends was losing his marbles over it and within 30 seconds of digging into his numbers it was really clear he was either making poo poo up whole-cloth or citing numbers from other people who were making poo poo up. But because he pulled it all into a really large and impressive looking report idiots who don't know how to verify research bought it.

When I tried pointing out the discrepancies he said I just didn't want to accept the truth and was blinded by that oval office Hillary etc etc. It was the last time I attempted to engage any of them.

Necc0 has issued a correction as of 02:51 on Jul 17, 2016

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i know why he doesn't get involved but i hope stewart has a change of heart and decides to join the ranks at some point

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

comes along bort posted:

that's a hell of a lot of money to only win the popular vote by 3-4%

swing voters are the biggest morons in the world and we spend vast fortunes trying to hold their goldfish minds long enough for them to push a button

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

bunnyofdoom posted:

Yup. And they are now incredibly pro trump

lmfao

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
How many permas has the trump thread registered? How many with accounts older than 2012?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
to all the new toxxers deciding now's a good time to join in: you know what they call someone late to the party?

an ally.

welcome to the right side of history :)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://twitter.com/angelnorelation/status/780593485539782660

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
can someone post the modified trump tower gang tag? the one on fire begging for jeb to fix it

e: nvm found it

Necc0 has issued a correction as of 03:10 on Oct 8, 2016

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://twitter.com/politico/status/785538131542044676

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES.

SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU.

HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR PUNDITS.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Let's say we take the senate like 538 thinks we will. How do we get single payer before 2020?

We're never getting single payer. Public option & further cost controls is the path we're going to head down.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

How so. Are they actually getting paid? Are they bringing food and soap to Julian in embassy jail?

Assange was literally paid by RT in the past, yes.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I swear to god if this dumb fucker takes the Senate away from us...

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
hey maybe it's just me but even though they're already doomed if they're talking about how it's cool to gently caress kids maybe they should be perma'd like... yesterday?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Trump toxx thread

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
See you in the other side, toxxers! :patriot:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necroskowitz posted:

So ZDR, I don't suppose we'll be getting an out like the Trump Toxx thread got?

lol you loving coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Willie Tomg posted:

I'M SO loving GLAD WE CHOSE THE PRAGMATIC REALIST WHO CAN WIN AN ELECTION :derp:

oh boy can't wait to see this repeated endlessly while they ignore the massive unforeseen surge in the rural white vote that carried trump

• Locked thread