Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There will probably also be a toxx thread for third party no-hopers, though honestly I can't imagine anyone really cares outside those sadly deluded souls who want Bernie to throw away everything he's won so far on a hopeless vanity run as an independent.

1. :siren:FOR gently caress'S SAKE, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING AND EAGER TO RISK GETTING BANNED:siren: ANYONE WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD OTHER THAN THE OP WILL BE BANNED IF AN INDEPENDENT OR THIRD-PARTY CANDIDATE DOES NOT WIN IN NOVEMBER.
  2. Let me rephrase: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AT ALL AFTER THE OP. YOU WILL NOT WIN. YOU WILL GET BANNED.
  3. This includes, but is not limited to, the following candidates/parties:
    Any Independent Candidates
    Jill Stein, Green Party
    Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party
    American Independence Party
    Constitution Party
    Peace & Freedom Party
    Reform Party USA
    Any many other weirdos from this list.
  4. If you decide to throw away your money, then posters in this thread can enjoy a regulated space where they can freely discuss why they've decided to get banned, with no dissenting voices (because you're all doomed upon entering)

With that said, if this thread gets any seriousposts at all then I pray for your soul :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Jeb!! posted:

Come December 15, [Donald] Trump will be in decline.

Many mocked Jeb! for these prophetic words but he is correct that trump will be in decline by December 15th 2016. After winning the brutal renegade party nomination fight Jeb! will get enough votes to deny :shillary: 270 and throw it over to the house, where worthless metrics like "popular support" and "likability" mean nothing, Jeb! will be victorious.

¡Jeb!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Proud Cuck? Heck yeah I am, gosh darnit! This is America and I believe that everyone deserves the Right to Rise! Whether it be because of your race, your age, your sex, your political beliefs, or because you're economically successful, or because you pay capital gains tax rather than income tax, or because you work on Wall Street, or because your business wants to relocate its headquarters to avoid the oppressive corporate tax, or because you believe in the free movement of labor and capital, or because you don't want your young daughter in the bathroom with grown men, or because you want to work some extra hours on the weekend, discrimination is just wrong! I will not let this stand when I am President!

Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

You're not going to be able to insult your way to the Presidency, that's NOT going to happen. And I DO have the strength!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQgrOV27X0

Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

You might laugh at my 3 posts, just like you laughed at my 3% in the polls but you know what? I'm a joyful tortoise in a long, acrimonious race. I'm not a grievance candidate, we shouldn’t be scolding people. We shouldn’t be saying outrageous things that turns people off to the conservative message. We need to tone down the rhetoric, the kind of language used by Mr. Trump is just wrong, this is not how we're going to win elections.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

He's catchin' on I'm tellin ya!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MaxxBot posted:

He's catchin' on I'm tellin ya!

THIS IS A TOXX!!!
please clap
THIS IS A TOXX!!!

Somebody has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Jun 22, 2016

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Coolness Averted posted:

THIS IS A TOXX!!!
please clap
THIS IS A TOXX!!!

Great gampy is pleased with your heroic sacrifice to the cause good sir.

We will be rewarded with great gifts when Jeb! wins the election, perhaps even with spots on the panel that gets to choose which country we invade next. The Trump toxxers will be threatened with deportation but nothing will happen in the end because Jeb! is going to disband ICE in the first week of his Presidency. We're all Americans, and it's time we recognize that fact!

Jeb!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I've made a huge mistake

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Well that's what mom said too but that bitch went into a public interview and said that I shouldn't run for President, what the hell mom! That and she won't even say that I'm her favorite son after 60 years of asking, that's just cruel :(. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM, WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS GOSH DARN ELECTION!!!

Jeb!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

IK edit: congrats on your toxx

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:31 on Jul 20, 2016

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Whoa, that's going a bit far. I'm pretty sure with how the convention went we'll see way more viable 3rd party candidates pop up.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Coolness Averted posted:

Whoa, that's going a bit far. I'm pretty sure with how the convention went we'll see way more viable 3rd party candidates pop up.

Don't you forget brother, slow and steady wins the race!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MaxxBot posted:

Don't you forget brother, slow and steady wins the race!

A class act! When I first read that I thought Jeb was kinda being creepy and handing out real baby turtles, but no way!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jeb!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/19/once-revered-jeb-bush-now-object-scorn-refusing-back-trump/87295886/
Once revered, Jeb Bush now an object of scorn for refusing to back Trump

quote:

CLEVELAND – Jeb Bush’s public decision not to endorse Donald Trump is threatening to tarnish the legacy of one of Florida’s most revered Republican figures.

Prominent Florida GOP activists attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland are expressing disappointment, even disgust, that the former Florida governor has declined to board the Trump train, breaking his earlier pledge to support the party's eventual nominee.

Bill Paterson, chairman of the St. Lucie County Republican Party, called Bush’s continued public opposition to Trump “a shame” that will be difficult for many to forgive.

“He welshed on a promise that he made and that’s never a good sign,” said Paterson, noting that county GOP chairs around the state have endorsed Trump. “We’re Republicans. We keep our word.”

When the former Florida governor entered the race for president last year, much of the state's GOP establishment rallied behind him, extolling his record in near-reverential tones. But Bush bowed out in February after a lackluster showing. Meanwhile, Trump, who had mocked Bush as “low energy,” steamrolled to the nomination.

Initially, many Florida Republicans were reluctant to support the brash billionaire, who had derided both Bush and another favorite son -- Sen. Marco Rubio. But when Bush broke his promise to support the eventual nominee, party activists privately seethed, perceiving a threat to the GOP's chances of winning the White House and of keeping control of Congress.

“Jeb is an extreme disappointment,” said Charlotte County GOP chairman Bill Folchi. “He has lost my support now and in the future. We worked hard for him. He just didn’t have what our voters wanted.”

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Jul 22, 2016

peeper
Jun 21, 2005
Fun Shoe
Tikitht=]GIrhuyhu::=originalityyttr=ft

peeper
Jun 21, 2005
Fun Shoe
It/yurtu=rr/[t:=[=[url=][/url]hi][url=][/url]

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

peeper posted:

It/yurtu=rr/[t:=[=[url=][/url]hi][url=][/url]

Jeb! is a MESS!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! is a MESS!

Hey, this is supposed to be safe place to talk about 3rd party candidates, if you keep up that attitude the mods might get involved.

peeper
Jun 21, 2005
Fun Shoe
Of all the threads to pocket post in.

Big time RIP for this unfortunate soul. — H. Explainer

Somebody has issued a correction as of 20:40 on Jul 22, 2016

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Coolness Averted posted:

Hey, this is supposed to be safe place to talk about 3rd party candidates, if you keep up that attitude the mods might get involved.

Ok fine, Jeb!'s not a mess, in fact his polling looks pretty good here!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Sorry but I think Jeb! might in fact be a mess :ohdear:

quote:

The source said that despite another former nomination rival Jeb Bush skipping the national convention and refusing to back the Republican nominee, Trump “does not care” about doing the same for Bush because the former Florida governor is already “destroyed.”

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Donald Trump, you aren’t just a loser, you are a liar and a whiner! John McCain is a hero. Over and out.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jeb!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

jeb guac bowls! dishwasher safe!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dang wrong thread lol

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

a.lo posted:

dang wrong thread lol

Welcome friend

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
“It connotes excitement,”
he said at clinton's indictment
pockets full of tortoise
looking like rigor mortis
play the straight man
lost before it began

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

a.lo posted:

dang wrong thread lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/659537585853739008

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I don't want to cut spending but I'll pretend to if it means I get a warm kiss from Jeb! Maybe he would even give me a pocket turtle!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Gampy nooooo :(

Write in Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

mess

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

BIG FAT MESS

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

"Two days ago, he said he would take his pants off and moon everybody, and that's fine -- nobody reports that. He gets up and says that. And then he tells me that, oh, my language was a little bit rough."

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

He's a nasty guy! Jeb! is a nasty guy!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MaxxBot posted:

He's a nasty guy! Jeb! is a nasty guy!

WRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I can't believe it, I'm about to do it, I'm about to vote! For Jeb!!! I'm so excited!

• Locked thread