Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

looks fair and balanced to me

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Wheeee posted:

looks fair and balanced to me

hillary supporter spotted

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Is Bernie batman or night owl? I mean dumb question given the visual context but I think he's a better night owl

Nice art though

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Hillary Clinton will link the Presidency, sacrificing herself to banish the encroaching Republicans for another 8 years. Umbasa.

7c Nickel has issued a correction as of 01:25 on May 18, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
the Nolan batman films are infinitely superior to any Marvel or DC movie

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Inaccurate. The Joker does not have particularly small hands.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Well, I'd say the joker Trump for the nomination bullshit that went on. But now Trumper has to win back all the people he alienated, so we get to see twoface Trump as he backpedals on everything.

Your pics forgot the eye rings from the goggles he wears while being spray tanned to his orangy glow.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

the Nolan batman films are infinitely superior to any Marvel or DC movie

True, and Trump is Bane. A revolutionary.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lemming posted:

Inaccurate. The Joker does not have particularly small hands.

Theyre trick hands that electrocute anyone who shakes them

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Immortan posted:

True, and Trump is Bane. A revolutionary.

Just as Bane adopts OWS-style rhetoric to disguise the reactionary goals of the League of Shadows, Trump pretends to speak for the working class when his agenda will screw them over (along with minorities and people in general). A Good Movie Analogy.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Silver2195 posted:

Just as Bane adopts OWS-style rhetoric to disguise the reactionary goals of the League of Shadows, Trump pretends to speak for the working class when his agenda will screw them over (along with minorities and people in general). A Good Movie Analogy.

At least we have a candidate who knows what he's doing.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Somebody repost that photo-shop of Trump-Bane telling Henchmen-Ben Carson he has to remain behind as the plane crashes because "they expect one of us in the wreckage".

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

only a nerd would know about a massive pop culture juggernaut which spawned a recent gorillion-dollar movie trilogy

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Helsing posted:

Somebody repost that photo-shop of Trump-Bane telling Henchmen-Ben Carson he has to remain behind as the plane crashes because "they expect one of us in the wreckage".

Somebody repost that photo-shop of Trump-Bane holding a picture of Jeb! on top of the tank, but update the picture with Hillary instead.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
As a nerd, I would say politics in general are my equivalent of sports. Professional sports- outside the 'game' aspect, seems so futile to me- players change teams, there is a new winner every year, there is no long-term ground to be won or influence felt. Politics, on the other hand, seems like much more of a great 'game' in that the stakes are higher, who wins matters, and the fans are the ones who determines who is victorious.

This might be the ultimate autistic opinion but I've felt this way since I was a wee child :colbert:

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

actually millennials just desperately want their student loans paid off

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Amused to Death posted:

actually millennials just desperately want their student loans paid off

im currently receiving federal pull grants and state need grants and Medicaid and I'm thinking of getting back on food stamps. I'm a leftist because it's the empirically rational choice for me right now. i suck all my nutrition from the government teat because it's loving delicious

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

and just like that, i'm a hillary supporter

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

im currently receiving federal pull grants and state need grants and Medicaid and I'm thinking of getting back on food stamps. I'm a leftist because it's the empirically rational choice for me right now. i suck all my nutrition from the government teat because it's loving delicious

These will still be available to you in the Trumpenreich as long as you register with The Donald Party.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Martin O'Malley is CIA

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

point of return posted:

Martin O'Malley is CIA

TELL ME ABOUT TRUMP

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

point of return posted:

Martin O'Malley is CIA

checks out. 'twould explain his average .1% of the vote. Democratic elections aren't really the CIA's thing

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Dr. Carson I'm CIA

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Bernice Anders posted:

TELL ME ABOUT TRUMP

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
MRA, PUA, CIA, all these SJW acronyms are just too much for me.

PROFESSOR
Aug 1, 2004

YOYOYOYO
Bleak Gremlin

this is what millennials actually believe

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Clearly it's better to support the candidate taking millions from Wall Street and the War Industry because the alternative would risk making me look silly to people on the internet.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Helsing posted:

Clearly it's better to support the candidate taking millions from Wall Street and the War Industry because the alternative would risk making me look silly to people on the internet.

yaaas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

• Locked thread