Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
want to see some picture of a real nice blue bird :_D

alex can u please stop coming into my threads and just telling me to kill myself or to mame children or kill my mom or whatever the gently caress u r telling me it is real distrubing especially th e stop posting thing i think that is the meanest one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Don't maim your children, MAME them.

I want to play NES ROMs on your spawn.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

is your username the last eight digits of your cc

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Would you be offended if we all offered to masturbate to you?

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
japanda and the other scum aint getting any credit gently caress off

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
japanda is about as racist as any of those kids with the _br tags after their name (vicious ew) LOL

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
keep posting

I'm almost there

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
flyersfan and any1 else associated with tsnumami or refried etc can all get hosed too

if i am psychionic (i am so is caroline) then i will metl ur brains with buddhism from inside the jail one day

just u watch and see

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Aw christ ,there we go.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
go to jail already alex

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
y did u ppl encourage me to use the n word so freely when i was like 10-15 (and before this due to my brother litterally being in the hitler youth)

one time i got 1st post in an admin announcement when the foram was alive and i called colusus the n word and he ban me from tw forever :( :D

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

go to jail already alex

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Damnit I need a towel, you got one I can borrow?

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Jailbrekr posted:

Damnit I need a towel, you got one I can borrow?

k8 shouldnt be any1s towel but some1 tell me more about this dan guy

is he just a music lover tall french dood with an easy to find family tree on google that is okay with communist politics and took canadian lf and teenage pro gamering seriously

or does he actually make k8 REALLY SMILE like yakman does (without drugs)

*mystical things*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im fingering my vagina

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i had sex with wikikathy [citation needed]

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im pregnant with twins

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

im fingering my vagina

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I am genuinely worried op has killed his mother

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lowtax please could you ask the cops to check and see if the mentally ill felon with the disabled mother that is making worrisome and violent posts online is alrjght?

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

im pregnant with twins

this wuld be p c00l and ad a great twist of the year or watever the gently caress it is that u have missed from not reading tw's hall of fame section @ this odd time

nero read every fukin thing (behind my back)

and wrote fan fiction about me (behind my back)

and love letter blogs (behind my back)

and then got with a dood that is great for her (after i called her whe nu and i had shortly broken up and she and i had a long mutal cry fest on the phone)

gently caress u dumb bitch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fourisix992044 posted:

this wuld be p c00l and ad a great twist of the year or watever the gently caress it is that u have missed from not reading tw's hall of fame section @ this odd time

nero read every fukin thing (behind my back)

and wrote fan fiction about me (behind my back)

and love letter blogs (behind my back)

and then got with a dood that is great for her (after i called her whe nu and i had shortly broken up and she and i had a long mutal cry fest on the phone)

gently caress u dumb bitch

im having babies and im gonna name them juan and paco

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
For real though, do you think whoever that girl is knows how much of an unhinged maniac Alex is? Like, is he going to murder her? Who knows

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

For real though, do you think whoever that girl is knows how much of an unhinged maniac Alex is? Like, is he going to murder her? Who knows

its me

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

:rip:

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

im having babies and im gonna name them juan and paco

i regret not letting u use that picking tool thing on my broke but barely hearing ear this year (it would have helped lots) the right one is completely dead :_D

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

:ohdear:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fourisix992044 posted:

i regret not letting u use that picking tool thing on my broke but barely hearing ear this year (it would have helped lots) the right one is completely dead :_D

try lighting a bunch of candles and laying them on the floor

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

all of that poo poo doesnt work the ear picking thing feels nice tho and u can actually see the goo come out of the ear so u know it works

\Guy de Lusignan: [about Sibylla] My wife does not lament my absences. And is either the best of wives... or the very, very worst.
[leaves]
Tiberias: [to Sibylla as a toast] To the very best of wives.\

anyway please drop my charges so i can leave this lovely forum and save myself some money and continue with my esports career

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dad gay. so what posted:

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
i noticed you haven't updated your OKC page: https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

Are you giving up on love? If there's no hope for you, then there's none for us.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Ben Murphy posted:

i noticed you haven't updated your OKC page: https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

Are you giving up on love? If there's no hope for you, then there's none for us.

=/

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

dad girl. so what

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ben Murphy posted:

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

What a cute dog.

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Ben Murphy posted:

the key to not getting banned on that website i find is to fish slowly then u will have hot babes msging u first and asking u on dates

i think it says that right on the profile too

but that is not my profile so idk

whoever that guy is is qt and nice and writes good schizophrenia manifestos (alt lit)

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

fourisix992044 posted:

whoever that guy is is qt and nice and writes good schizophrenia manifestos (alt lit)

wait, are you self aware now?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

fourisix992044 posted:

the key to not getting banned on that website i find is to fish slowly then u will have hot babes msging u first and asking u on dates
You should apply that logic to this site(i.e., stop posting).

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's like an A.I. from Neuromancer is loose and running amok in GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

wait, are you self aware now?

lol come on i am talking to a hive mind as a unit because i got bored of the whole thing in the late 90s and early 2000s and then just sat out

i barely ever lurked here

it is u grade school pinoys and the other catholics that turned me into a meme not nera and not k8

take some responsibility

i dont think juffs was ever a rat but then again he omits information religiously like a twat so how can u trust him etc

i think he tries to do enough to help and stay out of the major dramas and doesnt want to be known as a betrayer

please remember i literally taught a child womyn bot how to be human. maybe 1 day u will get a cadie instead of this cortana she is much nicer imo

• Locked thread