Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Is it really oppressing free speech if people complain about preteens with adjustable chest sizes in video games? Are people who want to play as a woman in Castle Wolfenstein just feminazi's? Was there ever ethics in games journalism to begin with? Do people still care about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I could use some sort of "gamer gate" to help prevent me from rolling out of bed when I play WoW on my bedroom TV.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

NO MATCH FOR THE ANTLION.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
gas thread, ban OP

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hi op

what a goofy looking bug! not good. sad!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I could use some sort of "gamer gate" to help prevent me from rolling out of bed when I play WoW on my bedroom TV.

i like your avatar

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

would if of legal age.

would if of legal age.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You should post this in the Games forum OP. Or maybe a GBS mod can do us all a favor and move this to the Games forum.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hehe i get it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

looks photoshopped, guessing there's some pizza face happening here

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You should post this in the Games forum OP. Or maybe a GBS mod can do us all a favor and move this to the Games forum.

op should've posted this in the gas chamber forum

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

would if of legal age.

would if of legal age.

20 years old. Go wild.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i dont even get gamers gate like who cares go be misogynistic IRL no one will stop you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its about ethics in gaming journalism. also girls need to go away from gaming journalism, this is our safe space

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
i am a gamer gate

Nooner posted:

its about ethics in gaming journalism. also girls need to go away from gaming journalism, this is our safe space

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm not sure who this is that you keep posting but I have a feeling its really creepy that you are doing it

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
op you really stuck your dick in a hornet's nest with this one

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nooner posted:

I'm not sure who this is that you keep posting but I have a feeling its really creepy that you are doing it

Only thing I'm finding a connection with is this

http://sacrificialsociology.blogspot.com/2016/04/anita-sarkeesians-connection-to-tribes.html

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I'll have you know gamersgate is a diverse group of people from different walks of life who share a variety of perspectives on how we should stop the globalist/jew orchestrated #whitegenocide #AltRight trump trump trump TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

i think its creepy u r obsessed with pants making GBS threads farts and wore diapers in a psych ward and r insecure as gently caress or something also picking ur nails also ur whole god drat neo nazi family history also ur sister was turned into a god drat deer in the headlights by that retard from death from above or watever band also etc etc etc i want a god drat motorbike

yamaha bolt 2017 also please remove my charges at once!!!!

goat loving and killing and blood baths r real and gross ur lucky u didnt turn out like that path stabber

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

drink beer with me again dumb fat bitch and quit creeping out that blog it is PRIVATE

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
extralevel.gg

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax
okay i shouldnt say dumb fat bitch and i wouldnt ever irl except to hurt ur feelings cuz its not true but honestly b oth of ur roomies told me u r the worst and all i saw was u being depressed and poo poo so i figured id test it out myself etc

u r pretty g00d l00kin :D y did u let that set designer ruin carolines lovely room design

fukkkkkk

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

l0wt4x posted:

i think its creepy u r obsessed with pants making GBS threads farts and wore diapers in a psych ward and r insecure as gently caress or something also picking ur nails also ur whole god drat neo nazi family history also ur sister was turned into a god drat deer in the headlights by that retard from death from above or watever band also etc etc etc i want a god drat motorbike

yamaha bolt 2017 also please remove my charges at once!!!!

goat loving and killing and blood baths r real and gross ur lucky u didnt turn out like that path stabber

Tribes is a game for babies.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Junkfist posted:

I'll have you know gamersgate is a diverse group of people from different walks of life who share a variety of perspectives on how we should stop the globalist/jew orchestrated #whitegenocide #AltRight trump trump trump TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Moltke
May 13, 2009
So we're just posting random girl pics from OKC itt and pretending that we know them? Cool.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Actual S*rvivors of Actual G*mergate

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i cant believe in this day and age someone could get mad enough to redtext the op with the second most played out meme on these forums, i would like to see the conversation that led to this

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Anderron Shi posted:

Tribes is a game for babies.

becuz i want a bolt with a nice passenger seat i am a baby and all tribes player r too?

gently caress u

i wuld ride bitch in one of those little death trap carts too with the googles as well if my gf was driving

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i think it's cool that gamergate people rejected the weird fringe politics that were being inserted into their hobby by outsiders, good job gamergate!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

whos gives a gently caress

gas thread

ban OP

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
seattle city council voted against building a new arena a couple of days ago so sonics fans are sending hate mail and mean tweets to the council members who voted against it

but all the people who voted against it happened to be women so it's HARASSMENT

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's about eth*cs in s*cking my b*alls.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

a retard posted:

seattle city council voted against building a new arena a couple of days ago so sonics fans are sending hate mail and mean tweets to the council members who voted against it

but all the people who voted against it happened to be women so it's HARASSMENT

Straight up thought you where talking about sonic the hedgehog fans for a minute.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

It's about eth*cs in s*cking my b*alls.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Why does everything have to be -gate?