Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
The RTS Anime known as Valkyria Chronicles was re-released today as Valkyria Chronicles Remastered. It's only $30 on console and I noticed there isn't a thread dedicated to it.

If you played it before and want to play it with better graphics, pick it up I guess because its sketchbook style story-book graphics are pretty nice. Or if you really like the game and want an excuse to talk about it again, that's cool too. I"m interested in how you like to maintain an impressive 9 person squad/roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
PS4 only, apparently?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

PleasingFungus posted:

PS4 only, apparently?

It's already been out on Steam for like two years. The PS4 version is a port of that one.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
Oops, I had no idea. How did they do a PC port of a console game, then make it on PC and port it back to console?

In any case, there still isn't a thread about it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Just a heads up for whoever has Company of Heroes 2: anyone who logs in during the next month gets these

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
How do I get them in my PS 4 version :(

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Saoshyant posted:

It's already been out on Steam for like two years. The PS4 version is a port of that one.

Ah, I didn't realize there was anything new about the Steam version compared to the PS3 one!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just a heads up for whoever has Company of Heroes 2: anyone who logs in during the next month gets these

Where is the anime?

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
I wonder what the best roster set up is. If I'm allowed 9 soldiers per mission, what makes up a good team?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

marina and 8 other losers

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

lite_sleepr posted:

I wonder what the best roster set up is. If I'm allowed 9 soldiers per mission, what makes up a good team?

Scouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum

They suck.

• Locked thread