Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What killed the last thread this time??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

El Burbo posted:

2000 pages is nothing

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

How am I still in the top 10

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I regret my words & deeds

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dog doing Patches squat

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

namtab whats your favorite kirby

heck, whats everyones favorite kirby

The pink one

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

normie alert, we have a normie alert on page whatever page this is

What are the other choices I've never seen a kirby before

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I thought the forums were down but apparently the app is just being poo poo.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I kind of want to see the new Ghostbusters just to spite the people who are mad because it stars women, but I probably won't

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno if it's good or not but I enjoy it :shrug:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The last two I went to see were Star Wars and Fury Road. I don't really watch movies unless they turn up on Netflix nowadays.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sorry Corals posted:

wake me up when there are insanely problematically big titted anime teen female leads busting the ghosts

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My housemate has found someone else to go see crappy superhero movies with and I'm both glad and sad at the same time.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

black ops 3 is more fun than overwatch.

The single player is better at least

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Normal is fine for me :shobon:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

I have beaten large chunks of Uncharted 2 and 3 on crushing because I am a literal insane person. It pretty much becomes a puzzle game on that difficulty and it's cool.

I played UC 3 on crushing when I went through the PS4 collection recently since I'd already beaten it once on normal. Wasn't that bad apart from a couple of encounters, the loving ship ballroom and the bit in the sandstorm just after you meet back up with Sully, ugh.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I started playing CoD 2 on the highest difficulty once, after mostly finishing the Russian campaign I hit the 360 progress deleting bug and never played it again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sylphid posted:

The ballroom is really hard when you're not focused on getting the grenade launcher one of the guys who drops down has. It seems like suicide, but when the second half of the encounter starts, you start by taking out the guy in the center of the upper balcony, he drops a grenade launcher, you take it, then get behind cover and blow everyone to hell who shows up afterwards, especially the armored guy.

Now, you think Crushing's hard, Brutal's a whole other (very unfun) ballgame. The final chapter of Drake's Fortune on Brutal is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my 15+ year gaming career. Basically, on Brutal you will die from anything in two regular shots, assault rifles usually taking three. Strangely, it's the Uzi guys who can kill you the fastest.

Yeah, there's a reason I didn't bother with brutal. :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sylphid posted:

I will say that UC2 and 3 are not *that* hard on Brutal, at least not especially moreso than Crushing. Same strategies basically apply, and I would say that Drake's Fortune Brutal is far and away the hardest of the three games. You just have to be prepared to die one whole hell of a lot.

Speaking of which, we should play some UC4 online sometime.

I will if/when they add co-op stuff, I don't play competitive multiplayer like ever though, sorry

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hah, yeah, I saw gifs of that bit, another reason why brutal was a giant nope

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Polsy posted:

I tried to play Halo (1) on Legendary a couple of months ago out of a vague desire for completion, I mean, how hard can it really be, then I stopped after I'd been playing for 2 hours and barely made it away from the landing site. Didn't help that I hadn't played Halo at all for years but even so.

I remember when Halo 2 came out and everyone was like 'at least play on Heroic' and I tried that for like two stages then started again on normal, it was no fun at all.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nice antenna hair

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

Hello I hope everyone is having a good morning and if it hasn't been good that it gets better :)

I hope you die

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

That's not very nice

I never said I was nice

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Like anyone actually chats about anime

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is Talos Principle good, it's like £8 on PSN atm

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

it's probably better than serious sam 3: bfe

That's not exactly a ringing endorsement :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't even own eyes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hi

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

it would be better if the voiceover was done by dj professor k from jet set radio

Yeah, but so would everything

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm sure there are ways to make turn based combat sound exciting but that guy doing voiceover is not it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Srice posted:

Informal poll: Oldest anime you like that you'd consider amazing? I hate numerical scores but to make it simple let's just say oldest anime you've seen that you'd give a 10 out of 10 to.

Mine would be, the very first Lupin tv series, from 71. Also the oldest tv anime I've seen to completion.

That's pretty tough since there's not a lot of anime I would rate 10/10. Macross Plus maybe?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gobby pls

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

banime

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Strange Quark posted:

Wait... X...? Like, the Clamp thing, X?

The movie has some really nice animation and music, shame about everything else

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This is the music from the first proper fight scene, which killed off my two favourite characters without even bothering to name them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzfnaT61lB0

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Droyer posted:

the tron temple

Now I remember it

Also, what did you think of Metroid Prime 2?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

dmboogie posted:

what's the name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I remember when Shirow was good

• Locked thread