Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
scroll over etc spammable watever

this should have happened awhile ago

yakman and i both recommend big monkey pack from tribes as a starting voice pack :_)

*vincent price/crypt keeper/fedsmoker combo laugh spam*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

penisman back with another great thread

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the OP is just saying what we're all thinking

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

penisman black with another great thread*

ty g0d bl3ss

Moltke
May 13, 2009
posting from the goldmine

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
TRIBES TRIBES TRIBES TRIBES

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
why u rapes Coral

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

why u rapes Coral

i dont know who u are and im assuming u r liz's fat bull dyke gf from ur post history and basically u have psychosis and being gay is a choice sometimes and sometimes it isnt so get the gently caress out of my face im mostly here for lowtax and athena because they have been straight up abused by u retards and apparently false flags of me

wow gg lets set the story straight

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

penis man posted:

i dont know who u are and im assuming u r liz's fat bull dyke gf from ur post history and basically u have psychosis and being gay is a choice sometimes and sometimes it isnt so get the gently caress out of my face im mostly here for lowtax and athena because they have been straight up abused by u retards and apparently false flags of me

wow gg lets set the story straight

answer question pls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please just go to reddit or something Alex you're ruining my day every time I see one of your stupid work salad threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

answer question pls

i didnt rape kate LOL kate lied about her whole past to establish rapport with me AFTER I DITCHED HER LIKE 50 TIMES LOL

i specifically asked her in text before we ever met- HAVE U DATED CHUMP DAN OR ANY ESPORTS PPL FROM THE TRIBES SERIES OR ELITE FORUM POSTERS FROM SA

then she had to get me drunk and complacent just to gently caress me

I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER AND TRIED TO PUSH HER OFF ME

this was our first dang date

imagine where it went from there idiot

• Locked thread