Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
A lot of us here play D&D games and a lot of us here use roll20 for maps. A lot of games require proper minature placement and, if nothing else, it can just be useful to have a shared visual reference when playing a rpg.

Sometimes (well, a lot of times), things can get out of hand and a bunch of "completely necessary pictures" fill up the battlemat. Out of context, these things can be...a little confusing and require some explanation.

That's what we're doing here: showing out-of-context battlemats post-game and trying to figure out what the hell happened. It's a little game my group came up with.

The Rules
1. No explicit/racist/etc. content (probably not an issue, but just in-case)
2. Don't be a dick
3. Give a little hint to start things off
4. Let some people guess first

I'll start this game off with a post from my game today.

My Hint: This was after a big non-combat encounter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegoatgod_pan
Apr 23, 2013

Io Pan! Io Pan Pan! Io Pangenitor! Io Panphage!
Prison break/kidnapping over a fortified wall, involving an improbable plan with ladders, carts, robots and a screamy half-orc half-dragon?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Might be Starscream as a character, you know, backstabbing lieutenant.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Just wanted to say I'm so happy my awful ladder drawings were at least recognized as ladders.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Regular monday morning in the world of Tenra Bansho Zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Alright, the story for this is pretty simple.

The party arrived in their cart (which I made a shopping cart) and was told by the Half-Orc in the pog that a construct (starscream) was sent to destroy the town. As the construct was mislead and mentally unstable, the Pope wanted it captured alive so it can receive psychiatric help. They ended up going to find cheap labor to make a cage to hold the construct and tried the "work for welfare" program in the area. When that failed miserably, they got a deal from a lizardman (the gecko not in the pog) to hire ten dwarves to construct the cage.

The construct arrived and a timer started at 10 (how many shots they got to stop it before it blew itself up).

And...the drawing in the bottom is the lizardman PC giving someone a thumb's up with its opposable tongue.

So, anyone else got any screencaps for the next round of the game?

• Locked thread