Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Spades posted:

Hot take: I decided to see how good a mileage I could get by driving the Z06 like a grandma

My supercar gets considerably better gas mileage than my hatchback

I just putted home in sport mode without paying attention and noticed when I stopped at the offramp (about 40 miles later) that I was getting 25.8 MPG.

Lifetime average on the thing hovers just shy of 18mpg though.

But count me in with the "never thought I'd buy a corvette" club. I cross shopped it against a new M4 and Cayman, but it was tough to find a Porche in a manual and I just prefered the character of the C7 over the BMW.

I've since updated the license plate. Since, you know, my backpack's got jets:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread