Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
hey tom keeps telling me u gotta lose ur jobs to learn a lesson or something so i suppose ill be calling soon to sort out whether u quit or whether i execute ur friends jobs first starting with teh cargo crew spergiez and work my way out from there

gl etc sorry i won a bullshit tussel with some judo poo poo and no punches thrown (cuz tom wuld have killed me) in fukin hs and u never got over it human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
how will you keep re-reging without a job

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I've had just about enough of that Tom.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Johnny Walker posted:

I've had just about enough of that Tom.

we got him good this time dont worry ;-) and the pat kid too and that angela gook

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Hiii ya!

That's some judo poo poo!

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

tenspott posted:

Hiii ya!

That's some judo poo poo!

unfun and a loser 2016 0wn3d queer GOT YA NOW (but i dont even want to fight and ur a doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) god wtf is wrong with these idiots

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
I need an APC pick-up!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

penis man posted:

hey tom keeps telling me u gotta lose ur jobs to learn a lesson or something so i suppose ill be calling soon to sort out whether u quit or whether i execute ur friends jobs first starting with teh cargo crew spergiez and work my way out from there

gl etc sorry i won a bullshit tussel with some judo poo poo and no punches thrown (cuz tom wuld have killed me) in fukin hs and u never got over it human being

You are still extremely silly.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

BrigadierSensible posted:

You are still extremely silly.

i think group identity is silly welcome to hell

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
PISSSSSSSSSS

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

show me your penis, man

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Penis man, it's me, Tom. Leave the cargo crew out of this one if you know whats good for you.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

penis man deserves a pat on the back from angela for posting this amazing thread :eyepop:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Penis man, I am angela. Don't believe the other posters who say they are Angela, for they are replicants.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey dare who am I in all this I'm curious

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

hey dare who am I in all this I'm curious

You're my friend :)

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Polygoon Window posted:

Penis man, it's me, Tom. Leave the cargo crew out of this one if you know whats good for you.

LOL

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Look I don't know who told this crazy stuff but I'd never wish for anyone to lose their job. The cargo crews really cleaned up these days... I'd like to think youd even be proud of us... we all would. We miss you Penis Man.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i never told anyone to lose they are jobs sorry

Wik
Mar 5, 2010
What angst show us the prestige

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

tomstuart posted:

i never told anyone to lose they are jobs sorry

sók just be sure about when u do it cuz it can push ppl to suicide depression alcoholism and various other extreme behaviours (source: i have made a few ppl suicide online 4 real and probably turned more than a few gay :D)

• Locked thread