Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i have a video where i shot a guy with a tranquiliser through a 1cm gap between the armor plates of his walker while he was strafing. it was like when Quiet shot a full clip through the moving helicopter blades

coolest I got was a near blind fire headshot snipe from crazy distance on one of the skulls in Code Talker Extreme. Well also the video where I beat that one mission where the colonel drives by in some tanks because his car got stuck on a rock and he never went hostile lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When's the next steam sale. I wanna play MGSV again

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I was the best at Viewtiful Joe.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGDhoUyQj4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Next month I think

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

apparently those runes mean 23 june and 4 july

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Fallout 4 is 40 dollars right now but that's at least 20 more dollars than I'm willing to spend on it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bloodborne

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I wonder if GTA V will ever be less than 60 dollars. I won't pay 60 dollars for any video game anymore

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
TGM 1 and 2

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I wonder if GTA V will ever be less than 60 dollars. I won't pay 60 dollars for any video game anymore

Just play San Andreas again.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I'm always amazed that guys can not die at least once to bosses in these games. The only SoulsBorne boss I've ever done on the first try is the Deacons of the Deep.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I always pay $60 for fresh new Nintendo games, and when they release a game for $40 I'll put a twenty into an envelope with a letter explaining which game I'm paying them for.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm always screaming at Nintendo to take my money, but unlike the Fry meme I never tell them to shut up beforehand.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

epic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I always pay $60 for fresh new Nintendo games, and when they release a game for $40 I'll put a twenty into an envelope with a letter explaining which game I'm paying them for.

Lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

nintendo games cost $75 in canada.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I could play any class on any map in TFC and dominate everyone. I still remember the day they patched concussion grenaids so you couldn't blast yourself from one battlements to another on 2fort

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Human Grand Prix posted:

I'm always amazed that guys can not die at least once to bosses in these games. The only SoulsBorne boss I've ever done on the first try is the Deacons of the Deep.

I havent died to taurus demon in a long time and I think I havent died to seath ever. Oh and once I did artorias 1st try

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Soral posted:

nintendo games cost $75 in canada.

lucky

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Fallout 4 is 40 dollars right now but that's at least 20 more dollars than I'm willing to spend on it

That game is a piece of dog poo poo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

GTA / Pokemon / Borderlands is the holy trinity of games that you should always pay full price for.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

just found out that pikmin 3 is $20 now and got a re-issue so that more copies exist, and i'm going to buy it. since we're talking about how much games cost

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
I have this weird quirk where I'll occasionally pick up a fighting game, play it obsessively over the course of a month or so, get really good at it and then never play it again. Not even multiplayer, either, just single player.

Last time it happened was Killer Instinct Gold for the N64. A while after I had stopped playing I came back to the game only to have my rear end completely handed to me by the AI because I left it on Expert difficulty. I had to reduce all the way back to Very Easy just to get past the first match.

I also used to be pretty good at Souls PVP, but in DS3 i've been getting my rear end handed to me on a regular basis. oh well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I paid 60 foolars for dark souls 3 :doge::shube:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mildly Amusing posted:

I have this weird quirk where I'll occasionally pick up a fighting game, play it obsessively over the course of a month or so, get really good at it and then never play it again. Not even multiplayer, either, just single player.

Last time it happened was Killer Instinct Gold for the N64. A while after I had stopped playing I came back to the game only to have my rear end completely handed to me by the AI because I left it on Expert difficulty. I had to reduce all the way back to Very Easy just to get past the first match.

I also used to be pretty good at Souls PVP, but in DS3 i've been getting my rear end handed to me on a regular basis. oh well

Thanks for 3 paragraphs about being good at singleplayer mode in fighting games, especially killer instinct gold for n64

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

Thanks for 3 paragraphs about being good at singleplayer mode in fighting games, especially killer instinct gold for n64

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was loving good at mortal kombat 2 as a kid. actually beat shao kahn once on easy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Mildly Amusing posted:

Great username/post combo here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucBGKcD78iY

this is me, playing mortal kombat 2

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

That game is a piece of dog poo poo.

I'm sure.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im not very good at games but i do like doing challenge runs in games if i like them enough, probably dark souls 1 since i managed an sl1 run though ive never really done much pvp in the souls games, so just the pve side of it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

im not very good at games but i do like doing challenge runs in games if i like them enough, probably dark souls 1 since i managed an sl1 run though ive never really done much pvp in the souls games, so just the pve side of it.

i love challenge runs. i dono why they arent more popular

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i love challenge runs. i dono why they arent more popular

People are bad at games unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It probably depends on the game and what u mean by challenge run . And as narcissa wright said, all the categories are arbitrary

• Locked thread