Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
THPS2 probably. Maybe Burnout 2 also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

When's the next steam sale. I wanna play MGSV again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGDhoUyQj4

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Mildly Amusing posted:

I have this weird quirk where I'll occasionally pick up a fighting game, play it obsessively over the course of a month or so, get really good at it and then never play it again. Not even multiplayer, either, just single player.

Last time it happened was Killer Instinct Gold for the N64. A while after I had stopped playing I came back to the game only to have my rear end completely handed to me by the AI because I left it on Expert difficulty. I had to reduce all the way back to Very Easy just to get past the first match.

I also used to be pretty good at Souls PVP, but in DS3 i've been getting my rear end handed to me on a regular basis. oh well
Great username/post combo here.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ragg posted:

If you buy Fallout 4 at any price you are enabling Bethesda and should be executed like a dog.
who the gently caress executes dogs? wtf dude...???

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

2 Minutes of the Record for Ninja Gaiden.
lmfao

• Locked thread