Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im not very good at games but i do like doing challenge runs in games if i like them enough, probably dark souls 1 since i managed an sl1 run though ive never really done much pvp in the souls games, so just the pve side of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i was thinking of something like an sl1 run, or using no nanopaste in metal gear rising on a high difficulty. it basically forces you to figure out the boss moves since they hit really hard on very hard or revengeance and you don't have much room for error

• Locked thread