Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine
(ur internet nda with the logo and all that poo poo was purely fake u fuking retards no one gets asked to join csis in grade 7 and if they do theyre probably being targetted by pedophiles or the youth division of the UN )

transparency is only a g00d thing.

lies not so much

long term resentment issues/questing even more so

bugaboo? try to kill a jew i dare u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Fart gently caress Hell.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I blow whistles. By whistles I mean dicks

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

I'd blow forums user penis man's whistle (if you know what i mean). Where did he go, forums user kill ur ego?

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Backweb posted:

I'd blow forums user penis man's whistle (if you know what i mean). Where did he go, forums user kill ur ego?

hey black motjer fucker rrrr anti semite trash nigg i remember the pinnk lj journals

I REMEBMER IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and i didnt care then and now im just pissed off i got "jewed" by literal aryan brotherhood PSYCHOS that COMMIT MURDER ON ONE OF THEIR OWN

COURTNEY GOD drat ARTHUR

and its related to my family??? MY OWN OLDER BROTHER

RU loving KIDDING ME

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

penis man posted:

im just pissed off i got "jewed" by literal aryan brotherhood PSYCHOS that COMMIT MURDER ON ONE OF THEIR OWN

I knew they were up to no good!

Stay safe and god bless, forums user "penis man" :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Backweb posted:

Stay safe and god bless, forums user "penis man" :)

• Locked thread