Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

:woop: It's that time of year again! :woop:

NETWORK UPFRONT THREADS
ABC - CBS - NBC - FOX - CW

SINGLE IMAGE SCHEDULES
Sun - Mon - Tues - Wed - Thurs - Fri

http://i.imgur.com/0Lcas0D.jpg

(New shows in the schedule link to their official trailers. Single image schedules added!)

What's your prediction for first canceled show of the 2016-2017 season?

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 05:08 on May 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

CBS SCHEDULE FOR OCTOBER AFTER FOOTBALL:

ADDITIONAL NEW SHOWS:

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 21, 2016

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

SERIES DEATHWATCH

...Nothing yet!

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 11, 2017

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

Is Fox really just throwing away that last half hour on Sunday night? Unless Last Man on Earth got their episode count cut shouldn't it be in that slot?

I think its a flex space for now because of football? Last Man on Earth starts after football.

edit: First schedule change goes to FOX - switching new show Pitch into old show Bones' Thursday night slot in the fall. Bones' final season will debut in the spring.

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 03:38 on May 21, 2016

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I have to nominate MacGyver and Time After Time for the deathwatch - MacGyver I just don't think can survive without someone equal to Richard Dean Anderson in the lead role, and there is no equal to RDA. It's doomed. Time After Time is probably going to be adequate/good, perform fair to middling in the ratings, and be canceled just like Forever was. I guess it depends on how serialized it is, or if it's going to be a procedural where HG Wells solves crimes in the future/past.

edit: I'll also accept returning shows for the deathwatch list. Once we get a couple votes for a show I'll slap their graphic in the list, and if it gets canned I'll stamp it with a big red CANCELED.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Any chance on putting together a cable fall lineup thread too? Or a link to somewhere that lists what's debuting/returning on non-network TV?

I've thought about it, but it would be pretty time consuming. Also, there are a zillion scripted cable shows. Which ones make the cut? Do I just focus on a certain group of channels (premium channels, TNT, USA, SYFY, FX, AMC, ??).

I could probably make up something focusing on just the most popular cable channels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

Apparently not according to my news ticker. Just rumors.

Additional episodes were not ordered. Some people think that means it's canceled; it may still be, but it isn't yet.

• Locked thread