Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I demand an explanation of who the gently caress is this nathilus goofball, since when did he become king, and when did GBS have royalty all of a sudden?

this motherfucker better start talking sense to me or he's getting dethroned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
A miserable little pile of secrets

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
a mondo fatty. he goes by fatilus

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i didnt vote for him

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Viva la revolution

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's me. unless this is bad. then it's someone else.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

not my king.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you guys ever read that italo calvino story where the king can't leave his throne, even to poop? i bet it would be hard to be a king.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I guess that's why kings are always fat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a morbidly obese pretender to the throne

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

This guy is listening to Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock eternally, laying there sweating

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Man he's huge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm p sure this is not dark souls 3 fanart, but if it is i am a bit more excited to play.

• Locked thread