Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Homework Explainer posted:

the capitalists in this scenario would be the corporate staff in seattle or the entity which provided the loan to the franchisee. you must learn relations of production my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

My loving manager is salaried. Salaried! Talk about your big-time capitalist fat cat am I right?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Relin posted:

looks like the sanders protesters stopped on some promenade on the way to protest the dnc to complain about the hanging of the mississippi flag and arent moving until the cops take it down

it's a perfect microcosm of the problems with the democratic party. on the march for income inequality (which is why in goddamn philly theres only 1 black person in the march group, theyre all at work because they cant take time off) with the democratic party being side tracked by a symbol (dont get me wrong its bad but pick your battles lol) on the way to address more important issues. that flag is irl twitter. someone even said cis white male out loud

those goddamn bernie bros and their obsession with identity politics!

• Locked thread