Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Phi230 posted:

Or very bad things will happen who knows

Besides the usual overuse of police violence Trumpers will probably kill somebody

Hopefully the person killed will have deserved it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Democrats support yet another regressive tax, cool.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The real answer is that swords are arms, but open carry doesn't apply to them, which is a completely separate issue from their classification.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Crossbows are classified as rifles in some states beyond a certain draw strength. Something like 200lbs, In Texas for example. Though that is only within the narrow jurisdiction of the Texas game commission, and only if you are using them to hunt with an off-season bow-license as opposed to a normal hunting license.

Actually it looks like they changed that in 2009.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/faq/huntwild/hunting_regulations.phtml

e2: actually it looks like crossbow regulations for hunting have eased up a lot all over the country since the 90's.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Jun 22, 2016

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
There is also the more germane threat of getting permabanned from my favorite dying forum because the Secret Service called up Lowtax, again, about the quality of my posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Constant Hamprince posted:

*in a homework explainer* let me explain how my reading of Marx accurately classes baristas as members of the proletariate

You are really out of touch. Let me guess another Hillary supporter like 40ish percent of the electorate?

• Locked thread