Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
Yes, I've played Starcraft.
I'm trying to figure out how to best spend my lapis. What are the banners people are talking about? Do the characters shown in the "Featured Summon" picture have a bonus chance of appearing or something?

e: 079,009,690 is my id.

WarpZealot fucked around with this message at 04:47 on May 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
My current party is Cecil, Laswell, Rain, Fina, and Rydia. Should I replace Fina or Rydia with a Krile I got recently?

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
Should I continue with my rank 22 account (I have a 4* Cecil, Rydia and Krile) or reroll till I get 2 top tiers? I also have a reroll account with Firion and Exdeath. The account w Cecil still has 15 rolls or so. Is there an estimate on what the rates are during a banner event? Just trying to see how good of a reroll I would have to get to convince me to start over.

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005

Clockwork Beast! posted:

Temporary events that increase the roll rate of certain units.

Does anyone know the actual % for the normal and increased rates?

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
I need help deciding which account I should use.

Rank 22 with Cecil, 3k lapis, and 10 summoning tickets
or
New account with Exdeath, CoD, Bartz, 0 summoning tickets and 500 lapis

Is there a good chance to get a good pull during the rate up events?

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005

funkymonks posted:

Opinions on if I should roll with an Exdeath, Bartz, Roselia, Leo draw or a CoD, Cecil, Edgar draw?

The first one. Two top tiers and two good 5* vs Two top tiers and a 4*

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
Right now I have Rain, Fina, CoD, ExDeath, and Buttz. Should I bother with the current rate up event or just hold on to my tickets?

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005
For you guys wondering about what characters are good in the future, I would suggest using http://altema.jp/ffbe/unit with google translate.
To see the actual abilities and things they get, use https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units

RNG has been good to me and I'm sitting on 26 tickets waiting for FFT and Lightning. Should I even bother with half pulls? Will there be a Cecil banner, possibly around the time he gets his 6*? Cecil and WoL are the only guys I really want right now, but I probably won't roll for just WoL.

I currently have:
Chorizo
ExDeath
Buttz
CoD
Kefka x2
Vaan
Tellah
Lenna x6 (1st world banner problems)
Golbez x3
Celes

If they ever added SMRPG and Crono Trigger characters to the game, it would actually make me consider spending money on this game. I still wouldn't.

e: I have a buncha slots open. Please add me 642,568,857

WarpZealot fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpZealot
Nov 25, 2005

Shark Tower posted:

Waiting on someone to report pulling 7 lennas to complete the trifecta.

I pulled my 7th Lenna for my 1/2 price pull.

• Locked thread