Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
You know Dan has been wanting to do this for years, I can feel it in mah bones.

The long-time blue hand/Dr. Manhattan match-up is right there with Martha/Martha as coincidences that somehow make perfect sense but are also just loving crazy in practice. (not that I hate them completely, either!) (I am willing to be swayed, is what I am saying.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

X-O posted:

Newsarama apparently just said gently caress it, secret's out, let's dump what we have on it. Here's some more pages.

http://www.newsarama.com/29407-preview-dc-universe-rebirth-1-with-spoilers.html
I love the overly-blatant "Barry was never at fault" for ruining all the pre-Flashpoint relationships. You can hear Geoff pleading through the page.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Two Tone Shoes posted:

You assume Johns, as a writer, had way more power than he did. This is the guy who set up all the poo poo after Flash Rebirth and was cut off from literally all of his plans and told to just make a bland Barry only book. He's not the overlord of Flashpoint and New52.
He was already Chief Creative Officer of DC Comics at that point.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

Batman can't kill the Joker, but maybe he can kill the extra ones!

Why are there three Jokers anyway? Are they trying to make three origins right? Have one be like, the classic 70's one and another like the one we'll see in Suicide Squad?
We're all thinking it: What about Joker's Daughter?! :ohdear:

• Locked thread