Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Given Johns' writing tendencies, he'll have Dr. Manhattan being from Manhattan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DC is real bad at trade dress except when they hire outside agencies to do it. (And sometime even then!)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I, for one, can't wait until the 2017 event where they have to overcome an outside force corrupting the universe.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Barry Convex posted:

Oh, good, DC is giving away the Rebirth one-shot for free so I can legally read it and still not have to support it with my money.

https://m.comixology.com/redeem?code=DCRebirthDCGames

Dangit, all the codes were used.

Anyway, I don't really care about all this, but if the second series of Prez never happens, I'm gonna be pissed either way.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Travis343 posted:

When this doesn't magically save DC from creeping sales irrelevance it will be used to justify an even more extreme reboot a year from now.

Gavok will be so happy!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Black Wally's on Teen Titans, which is not to be confused with Titans.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I take it you've never met a Redskins fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

With Tom King, Snyder, Morrison and Rucka working there? Yeah. Pretty weak.
I mean, for events, they're no Nick Spencer or anything.
Morrison has nothing announced at all and the remaining three can't write an entire line of comics, no matter how optimistic you are. (Well, okay, they could, but it would either be a really small line or a really bad one.)

But going through the Wiki entry of everything announced, I'll probably check out:

Batman (though, yeah, Finch art is not terribly interesting)
Superman
Wonder Woman
New Super-Man
Trinity
Deathstroke (maybe)
Blue Beetle

Which is more than my current New 52 reading of:

• Locked thread