Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

This is undoubtedly a dumb idea, but exactly the kind of dumb that I like. Hot drat, DC, I am going to start buying your comics again.

Also I love how people still hate on Alan Moore, not for what he says, but the way he says it. Yes he's a gruff rear end in a top hat, but he's been hosed over enough times he's allowed to be a prick about it. Don't shoot the messenger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

I know DC is really into its Legacy Characters, but I'm getting tired of every Titans / Teen Titans / All New All Different Titans having a Robin, a Superboy, a Flash, a Wonder Girl, an Aqualad, etc...

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Barry Convex posted:

The Rebirth logo is garbage, period. No idea what whoever designed it was thinking.

It's taller and wider in the middle than on the ends because it's supposed to be a bulge representing a pregnant woman's belly.

It's not Rebirth, it's Re: Birth.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

While we're doing DC'S Who's Who...

The green hooded lady looking at Beast Boy's butt?

Black and gold girl by Superman's crotch?

Sword and ponytail above white Wally?

Guy in blue shirt between white Wally and Huntress?

Floaty green guy behind Roy?

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

I probably would have enjoyed it more had I not spoiled myself, but that was kinda bland. The creative teams on the new books are disappointing. Two Abnett books? I'll give King's Batman and Rucka's Wonder Woman a shot.

• Locked thread