Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

As far as I know, Alan Moore still doesn't like Morrison. I think Moore hates everyone except like Neil Gaiman.

Alan Moore posted:

I confess I don’t read many comics these days, chiefly those by my current Avatar stable-mates. So that would be Garth Ennis’s always-powerful War Stories along with anything else that the man happens to put out; Si Spurrier’s excellent and reinvigorated Crossed + 100 and his forthcoming Cry Havoc from Image; Kieron Gillen’s spectacular Mercury Heat, Phonogram, The Wicked + The Divine and, whenever he gets his lazy arse into gear, the next run of the exemplary Über; and, as mentioned earlier, the incredible Brian Vaughn’s concept-crammed Saga.

From here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/3961.Alan_Moore/questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread