Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

watching Equinox
wow, all those "Janeway is a psycho" posts were not exaggerating

janeway best captain

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lmao she locked that dude in a room and turned the shields off to let him get murdered by zoomy portal aliens
can't believe janeway's insanity was stopped by a literal terrorist, cmon chakotay you've probably done worse than that

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

acoochemoya !!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lmfao voyager canonically is klingon hell??
voyager is a goddamn trip

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

when's the new season of the best ongoing star trek series, the orville?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

what about the episode of voyager where tuvok wrote a holoprogram about the marquis taking over the ship

the first half of that episode was pretty ok

Mx. fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Dec 6, 2018

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pick posted:

i like star trek

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pick posted:

women find quark hot and want to adopt odo. we're like this, just accept it :colbert:

weirdly accurate

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

pick pls keep posting tumblr art

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

holy moly

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

as the prophets intended

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The standalone episodes were generally good, the "BUT HOLOGRAPHIC RIIIIGHTS!" stuff they tried to fill the latter seasons with was atrociously stupid.

I just watched the two-parter with the ship of holograms who escaped the hirogen

even in the the delta quadrant, bajorans ruin everything

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

name a good admiral

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

it's gay dads all the way down

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

mora is gay for science and also possibly just gay
odo is gay for the law

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

barclay is pretty great tbh

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

mods changed my name posted:

was looking for a good video of one of my favorite scenes and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taun7GEMPfs

lol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Danaru posted:

This thing's racist as hell :mad: either that or it tried to calculate smugness and hit an integer overflow

it's too smug, it can't handle it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

nog good

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

i mean just throw some infused cream in there and you're good to go...

weed nog

hmm

yes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

bitches what about Pel

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Bogus Adventure posted:

gently caress you for putting Moogie at the bottom

also this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

let's not talk about voyager's holo-ireland, because that was all kinds of a mess

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm out of good trek to watch, what other sci fis of the era are not poo poo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

the hair in babylon 5 is amazing. the cg, less so. I assume it gets better or at least, less frequent

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

now, Martok, there's a real name

brb changing my name to Martok

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

isn't shakar from babylon 5

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pick posted:

episode where garak kills tuvix. he doesn't even realize there's a dilemma situation going on, janeway was just like "ice this motherfucker" and garak was like "happy to help :)"

and he follows it up with "i'm a tailor you know"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

baseball episode is worth it just for the end when they lose and all dunk on the vulcans until they leave

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

what was the best thing about bajor?

dukat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

bajorans are fairly space-racist though, so when they realised a hu-mon wasn't the emissary their collective xenophobia may have won out over the collective instinct to kill bajorans

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

then they collectively immediately forgot the whole thing because
uhhh
prophets

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i only got a few episodes into enterprise before giving up, but there was a surprisingly large amount of poo poo that made me go "red dwarf did it better"

including mpreg

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

only good part of that episode was the klingons

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Pick posted:

I'm not saying a good mpreg episode it's possible, I'm just saying that you have to be sensitive in how you approach chakotay's miracle of birth

how many words is that fanfic?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

god bless

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

writing novels doesn't pay poo poo, the real money's in holonovels

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

how good was the episode where quark and odo climb a mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Blistex posted:

Why is Quark climbing the mountain?

Because he's in love