Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ds9 is really good, i just got to season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

odo’s sleep bucket must smell like absolute poo poo

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

this is my prune juice grippin' hand

i want that figure just to pose it scowling angrily with prune juice in one hand and a bat’leth in the other standing on the beach on risa

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Worf is an audiophile so those operas are a few gigabytes each

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

*Bashir sipping Odo’s goo sample cup*

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

My favorite Cardassia City establishing shot is the one with 3 people standing on the street that appears I think once out of 1000 times that shot is used

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

This isn’t related to anything but it’s a shame Rip Torn never got to portray a Klingon.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

The DS9 DVD set is around $100 and I might just buy that because I’m probably gonna end up spending that much on Paramount+ eventually anyway and I’m not really interested in anything else on there except TNG. Plus you get the cool box that would look good on my TV stand.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

maybealabia posted:

Star Trek cross dressing?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

between sisko and riker, growing facial hair means you’re entering your best era

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

their Sisko figure* looks pretty decent too but i’m very hesitant to spend over $200 on one

*Guidance of the Prophets not included

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

worf just loving owns

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

drilldo squirt posted:

Except as a father.

i’m willing to look past it for how many great character moments we get from him

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the DS9 promenade seems like a pretty chill place to hang out. you know, except if it’s under fascist occupation or getting attacked.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

explodo

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

*bashir whispering to o’brien* worf has 2 penises

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i kinda want to sign up to cruise around in the USS Kirk Johnson

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Hollismason posted:

What? Its Water polo there are no horses involved in water polo.

well then try and stop me

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

if i was a changeling i would sleep in a muffin pan or something fun like that

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

redshirt posted:

Odo and The Founders Sex Weekend

odo linking for 3 days straight in his quarters instead of helping kira and rom was way funnier to me than they intended it to be

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

sexy anime neelix

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

First of May posted:

Did Riker replicate raw eggs, or did he get some from a real chicken at the last hillbilly colonist planet? Maybe five eggs was all he could get. Maybe the whole scene is a commentary on how people in the future have no idea how to react to real food. Pulaski thinks its fancy so she brings a fancy present. Riker doesn't have non-replicated oil or seasoning so he doesn't use it.

i would like to think the enterprise has a chicken room that is filled with free range chickens

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

so if i understand this right, turds are blasted by lasers to be reconstituted into organic matter for the replicators?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm sorry you had to find out about your birth this way

well if i’m already eating reconstituted poop then i guess i don’t mind being made from it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

artisanal premium bucket maker for changelings

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i’m not sure quark’s holo gently caress suites would be an appropriate place to teach children. those rooms probably stink to high heaven.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it can’t be that hard to fly a starship while drunk, i’m sure it’s fine

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

a few weeks ago i had to do a double take when he showed up as khalid sheikh mohammad in a german tv movie i was watching about the 9/11 hijackers. i had no idea he was in it until then.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

they have their own fleet and fly around in smaller ships

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Another Bill posted:

The B-plot about Quark taking creepshots of Kira for a sexy holoprogram hasn't aged well but features Jeffery Coombs first Trek appearance!

post sexy quarks

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it’s high time to cancel quark, he belongs in a holding cell

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i’m halfway through watching season 1 of enterprise for the first time and i’ve been enjoying it. it’s like a space submarine tv show.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the admiral uniforms in enterprise look loving awful. i know they’re supposed to be a transition between navy admirals and starfleet ones but the tie makes them look ridiculous.

e: also goddamn this show can be horny for t’pol sometimes

Space Jam fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Apr 4, 2024

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

getting some strange new worlds

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

they’d probably love countdown and hate dragon ball z

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

calmly explaining to a vulcan ambassador how goku is one of the most treasured characters in human fiction

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

lol klingons would loving love WWE

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

computer, show me smooth quark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

redshirt posted:

A simple farmer, a man of the land....

how did kai winn not realize he had the exact same voice as dukat? what a loving moron.