Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
God drat, I lost the pic where that goon told Picardo he was the only good thing about voyager and then snapped of his reaction. Also some goon saw garret Wang at a strip club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyF-ik2Cteg This never gets old, Beltran hated this loving show.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wln9XWtt0mU Even Netflix hates Voyager.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

treiz01 posted:

Nine pages in and no one has, as far as I know, mentioned the best thing to come out of Voyager:

Aww yusss.

Seriously though, this game was a ton of fun, I spent way too much time playing its deathmatch and you bet your sweet bippy I bought a boxed copy of the expansion pack!

Virtual Voyager was fun. I could never get EF2 to work very well on a modern system.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

I've seen every episode and movie of trek multiple times, except for one: "threshold". I just can't bring myself to watch it, even once.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/funstuff/beltran.php3

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

The comments are so butthurtish. "They made mooooorrreee!" it couldnt possibly be poo poo writing

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

I love how 8472 was such a knockoff of the Vorlons from b5. They didn't even try to hide it with the ship design.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

What's this? Avery Brooks was pretty eccentric, but I didn't know the rest hated each other. Outside of insemination.

Well Bashir and Kira dated IRL. So did worf and Jadzia. I think it had something to do with that. I think brooks was racist or so people claimed anyway.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

FrensaGeran posted:

Everyone always forgets the umderrated sequel, when I went back the next year and he spotted me

Hahaha! Did you talk to him again?

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

FrensaGeran posted:

That dude wants 40 bucks for an autograph I'm not made of money

That's actually cheap sadly. Shatner charges 100 from what I hear.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

treiz01 posted:

Ugh, skip.

I think this was voted the worst in the series.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

how long are the episodes going to keep randomly starting with Janeway's British holodeck novel

Years after seeing this, I was taking a lit course and we were reading "Turn of the Screw." I thought "this is familiar, where the gently caress have I seen this before? " then I remembered this episode. Turns out that's the story that inspired the writer.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I mean, 7 of 9 has inspired untold numbers of masturbation sessions, but how in the hell could Voyager inspire anything else?

Sorry, I should have said the writer of the episode. It was an old Gothic tale.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

Somebody say "Barclay"?

I used to love the grin TNG recuts on youtube, they were all kind of like this. But CBS made youtube take them down.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

The Sphinxster posted:

And it gets still worse because she is initially horrified, correctly, but by the end of that story she is apologizing to Geordi. :wtf:

Def written by a nerd. "Cute girls get creeped out by me for no reason! If they only knew me they would see what a great guy I am!"

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Why is it every other federation starship is incompetent or run by jackasses? Even in voyager, equinox had captain evil, and the prometheus got hijacked. Ds9 had that evil admiral in charge of the lakota, and that ship transporting Dukat got ambushed and blown up. TNG has too many to mention.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I remember an embarrassing amount too, that's why I'm having fun in this thread.

I remembered it too, don't feel bad.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I didn't remember the rhyme, but I can remember that vodka was invented by a little old lady in leningrad and Jake's magnum opus is named Anselm.

Got me beat then, although I know WAY too much about fake spaceships.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

VectorSigma posted:

Let's see what happened to Nova Squadron-

the bad pilot: dead
Nick Locarno: became Tom Paris
Sito Jaxa: dead or spoonhead rapeslave
Wesley: being molested by the Traveler on the other side of time
the other girl: who the gently caress knows

Wesley came back from his travels, he was in a deleted scene from nemesis. It was more of a "gotta have the whole cast here for the last time" kind of a thing. Although in the novel when he goes back to the traveller, and sees that data dies, he asks the traveller if he can go back and stop it. Traveller says no.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

are people watching the show supposed to think Red Squad is cool and bad rear end or a bunch of douche bags? I mean my money is on on dbags, but when in context of how bad some of the writers were, I don't know if I can assume that was the intention.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40b4ug_recut-257-tinder-date_fun

God bless Grin recuts.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

loving hell Data is a damned robot so I'll give him benefit of the doubt for being a weirdo.

Geordi is just a loving straight up weirdo with no god drat excuse.

https://youtu.be/OVPEMu-5q78

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

So every major system and subsystem failed at one point on Voyager, except the nacelle lifting mechanisms. You would think those would break pretty loving easily.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Totally forgot about how bad that episode where people aged in reverse was, god drat....

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

How much would it suck to have Keiko as your teacher? Poor children.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Tried to get elite force working on win 10. No luck. .. was looking forward to shooting neelix in the mess hall.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I guess it's honorable to poo poo yourself in battle or something.

It's so his bowels don't experience bij.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My new wrath of khan bluray was just delivered

Best star trek film, as well as score. I am tempted to pickup the 2 disc full OST one of these days.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Iirc that was James Horner's first film he scored. He even had a cameo running thru the corridors. Funny how he recycled a bunch of it for Aliens.

He recycled A LOT. But ya, the klingon theme in st3 is the EXACT same as the xenomorph theme in aliens.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Pulaski had more to her than Crusher did. Crusher was a bland character.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Rewatching ds9. On "Q-less". Vash is p hot. I guess Sisko punching q kept him from coming back.

EDIT: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4064t8_recut-280-the-curse_fun

rocket_man38 fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 8, 2016

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Why aren't intruders just beamed into the brig? Why can't they turn off the gravity, or turn it up to slow them down?

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Just watched Tasha give Wesley a speech on why drugs are bad

https://youtu.be/ir84RorvUlw

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Forgot how creepy season 1 Bashir was. Watching "Dax" now. "But not forbidden either" *follows her to her quarters like a loving creep*

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Just noticed the uniform changes a few frames in.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

how are the bugs more expensive than the borg? Wasn't it basically the gauold or whatever from stargate?

THIS STARFLEET DUDE HAS AN ALIEN INSIDE OF HIM!?! doesn't seem like it would take much in the way of SFX.

For some weird reason, it is. The CGI bug Xindi were apparently pretty expensive.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

Nobody's brought up the Animated Series yet. That shits canon you know.

The episode where spock ' s cat dies was p sad.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

So glad season 5 of Enterprise got cancelled, so many lovely ideas were in the works. Borg Queen origin episode for example. Also a retrofit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

dojokm posted:

However, apparently Shran was going to join the crew and more Shran would've been cool.

Oh poo poo, I never knew this! I take it back then.