Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
What Is the MOON and WHY DOES IT HAPPEN???

Doesn't it make you go crazy sometimes? Tonight - May 21st - according to the 2016 Lunar Calendar, is the night of the ꕥ~Flower Moon~ꕥ

What are you gonna do (or what have you done, or are in the middle of doing) tonight in honor of the ****FULL MOON**** ? What does a big-ol-bright moon in your night do for you???:confuoot::tutbutt:

[[PS. Sorry I post so good my 1st time :downsbravo:]]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also, I know it's distasteful to say this in honor of all of Gaia our Earth Mother's great Creatures near and far but

:siren:NO WEREWOLVES ALLOWED:siren:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ya keep out the lycanthropes and there goes half of gbs retard

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
marketing, demographics, get your poo poo together it may be elder magic but its the 21st century and its about knowing your fuckin market share

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also any Gemini's out there? It's gonna be your chance to shine soon.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Shaquin posted:

ya keep out the lycanthropes and there goes half of gbs retard

poo poo good point, this was a huge mistake I have no business sense (<<<rube)!!! What to do?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Please stagger your responses, Crimson King just came on and I can only focus on so many rock ballads at once.

Ok that was sweet

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:spooky:**UPDATE**:spooky:

Current moon: Full / Flowery

Currently Listening to: Ghost by Neutral Milk Hotel

:)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I went outside and there's clouds. The moon is hiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Oh gently caress forgot to Set this Thread on PRIVATE

(e: sorry it's that time of the month)

• Locked thread