Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Baby diaper stuffed in a tree.... oh wait that isn't weird that's just trash putting trash in places it doesn't belong because they're too lazy to carry it back out.

Levitate posted:

Dolly Sodds? There's a well known crash there

Where at? We scrapped our plans for Dolly Sods for next weekend in favor of the Roaring Plains Wilderness right next to it .. but I'd be interested in seeing this wreckage.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 15:30 on May 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

The Silver Snail posted:

Sometimes that works out though. Once I came upon a tree where someone had put their cigarette butt into a knothole and it was catching fire by the time I had gotten there so I just walked two yards to another tree where someone else had left their Big Gulp cup suspended in the branches and dumped that on it. Crisis averted. :)

I couldn't resist. I can't imagine what I'd use the baby diaper for though...

• Locked thread