Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Ahdinko posted:

Three beeps in every scenario?
Also I sent ya a PM the other day, check it out

Let's try 1 stick of ram in the second slot and the other one left out. Also lets ensure you're seating it right as RAM can be a bit of a bugger, especially if you're not used to it. To seat the ram, push the little white clips on the slot outwards. Make sure your stick is the right way round with the notch, and place it in the slot. Press down with your thumbs on the top of the ram stick at the ends. It's seated right when the little white clips move themselves back into the upright position, sometimes they are real easy, sometimes it takes a bit of force.

Considering the latches on the ram weren't engaged in one of the picture, change that to "a lot of force".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread