Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
probably al majalah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what retard actually likes obama in 2016
like even the weepy dipshits fawning over him in 2007/8 should have known better

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Like I think there was an Ezra Kline article a year ago that was something like "Obama's a great president because he's done something about every issue he mentioned in 2008"?
for instance he talked about closing guantanamo a lot while doctors anally rapedrectally hydrated abductees held without charge for more than a decade

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rudatron posted:

I have a lot of sympathy for Obama, unfortunately he came into office (at perhaps the start of) a highly polarizing time in US politics, which strongly conflicted with his entire outlook of consensus building.

Not getting involved in Syria may have been a bad decision, or it may have been the right one, I don't know, I can't blame him. His only real mistake was his 'red line'. Oh, and not telling Netanyahu to go gently caress himself when that blowhard started trying to mess with US domestic politics.

A Good President, overall.

hey he eventually got involved in syria which is why you now see jabhat al nusra and the rest of fatah halab blowing up kurds with US made TOW missiles

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gravy Train Robber posted:

Obama was a bad president who half-assed most of his policies. But I'm just going to focus in on Syria. We deliberately helped destabilize Syria, and the result of our policies was ISIS gaining strength. And we've continued to gently caress around in that country preventing the resolution of the crisis and turning it into a proxy conflict. We should not have involved ourselves with Syria at all. Getting brownie points for not going all the way and putting troops on the ground is insulting, as is the suggestion that our continued covert/overt interventions have had anything other than disastrous effects on national security. You can blame him. Its not something that just fell into his lap.

He ENDED the iraq war successfu-wait

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BIN LADEN IS DEAD AND GENERAL MOTORS IS ALIVE

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
most transparent administration in history, friend of arab democracy
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/16/whistleblowers-double-standard-obama-david-petraeus-chelsea-manning
https://exposefacts.org/president-who-had-yemeni-journalist-jailed-criticizes-impunity-for-mistreatment-of-journalists/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-egypt-military-idUSKBN0MR2GR20150401

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
some things are also mossad conspiracies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he says "folks" too much

• Locked thread