Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Or a genius as it means you get to leave work at 1pm and go out drinking all afternoon.

To drown your sorrows after getting mauled by three hungry lions!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
hmm... what about the day before? I mean I am sure Welsh and English fans are resourceful enough to locate their own booze supply.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
are there any other welsh bands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27jB6MvX4mQ

the furry animals do like footy at least.

also I love this remix they did of that roots manuva tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg8OSOVLOSo

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
should have got goldie looking chain to do it imho

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what was the best?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
always poo poo on the welsh side of the bridge

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hoops got confused by the thread tags being the same and should have posted this here:

Hoops posted:

No matter your creed or kin - gently caress Wales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ramsey was a very big loss, it's a shame.

I was thinking after the game I wonder how many players who haven't been capped by england but are eligible for wales would now be more inclined to declare for wales rather than england...

e/ also to be fair they had the measure of portugal until ronaldo came in with a trademark header, he really is the best at those, with andy carol second haha

• Locked thread