Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Nihilarian posted:

Man, I wish the non-origin edition was on ps4, I don't care about any of the extra poo poo. Still, I don't think my computer can handle the game and I probably got 50$ worth of entertainment out of the beta alone so I went ahead and ordered a ps4 copy from Amazon.

It runs pretty well on my system and I'm due for an upgrade. Blizzard is usually pretty good about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Release date, woot woot.

I just realized with shields regenerating that Symmetra's team shield probably doesn't work like I had assumed. I figured she gave people a shield that slowly wore off and she'd have to top it off as a form of healing, but shields regenerate. So apparently its permanent until they die, that's cool. Does that mean you can theoretically put shields on your whole team as long as they don't die, or can you only have on shield up at a time?

The first thing you said. Her shields only go away if you die.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Shy posted:

Battleborn went on sale today sooooo

This is sale in the "price is cheaper" context not the available one. Because no one's buying it. It is a bad game.

Unlike overwatch, which I am looking forward to playing soon.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

How many loot boxes is everyone planning to get? I'm gonna buy like 10 up front.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

whalestory posted:

The cool thing is that the slog can only go up to something like 10 minutes

But those 10 minutes can feel like forever O_O

And yet, when you're making that final push and failing they can go by so fast.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Agrias120 posted:

Does the pre-order code for Noire Widowmaker come in the game box, or is it something that is sent separately via email? I didn't get anything from Amazon ahead of time, like I usually do with pre-order DLC.

Mine came in the box. So its less a pre-order bonus, and more a first pressing bonus.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

If reaper was voiced by luis guzman i would never play another character ever

I'm now sad because this is not the case.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Star posted:

I think my favorite part is when Reinhardts don't know that Winston's gun penetrates their shield. I don't know how many people I've seen who just stand there, holding their shield, thinking they're safe.

Is there a list of what does go through his (& other) shield?

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

mcbexx posted:

Why doesn't the game have a built-in "Upload PotG to Youtube"-Button?
Seems like a huge overwatchsight.

Blizzard said that they're looking into adding something like that. Which they should.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I wish these were more mocking lines like Tracer's "DEATH COMES" line when she kills Reaper

I wanna hear Roadhog say Winky Face

Every character should have a Winky Face voice line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Grammaton posted:

Wow I got potg as Rheinhart. That hammer of his will gently caress poo poo up. I might start maining that loveable lug.

who's that chick in your avatar?

Reinhart is my favorite. A well timed ult from him will completely change momentum.