Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Is a body shot from a widowmaker's mercy-boosted sniper rifle enough to kill a 200hp player?

No, it deals 195 damage (Mercy boosts for 30%). But you can just click again at any charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

What's the range on Lúcio's ult? The same as his auras?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Ddraig posted:

Genji reflects so much stuff it's nuts. He can deflect junkrat's traps, meaning junkrat can potentially teamkill. Same with his total mayhem etc.

I detonated a reflected concussion mine in the face of a friendly Mercy. :(

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Snazzy Frocks posted:

lets just hope blizzard patches PC as its ready and not when the PS4/X-bone patches are approved

Apparently the PC version will have a different balance track from the consoles so I wouldn't worry.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Songbearer posted:

I really like the Mercy skin and would like to get it. Please tell me BCRF aren't evil

Already answered but if CharityWatch is trustworthy, they are pretty legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

also :yikes: