Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Doom was a ripoff of Wolfenstein 3d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

The most disappointing thing about Sombra is that there is no Boop emote or voice line.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

SlimGoodbody posted:

If Doomfist had a power that let him open his giant metal gauntlet at the enemy and just suck projectiles into it, that would own. It would own even more if he could use that to charge a meter that let him grab a character and rocket suplex them for 200 damage and a knockdown.

Go play Titanfall.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

3v3 draft mode IMO

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Really interested in that projected barrier.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Electrocuting supports with my science gun is my favorite thing to do as Winston. I played him today quite a bit and got reacquainted with his playstyle.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Dudes made Genji's Dragonblade and shuriken.

https://youtu.be/IF6iBVGKREo

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

don't watch timthetatman

Watch lassiz instead.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

A mystery for the ages.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I was hoping for not yet another arcade mode.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I like playing Winston. Especially when teams can't figure out how to deal with you.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Rez still builds too fast. It's extremely annoying.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I love the armchair game designers in this thread. :allears:

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Delete mercy from the game imo

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

So i don't really know how to explain this, but I'm having mechanical trouble with Ana. She's my favorite character by far, but lately I've been having trouble hitting sleeps, scoped shots, and unscoped shots. I've been playing her at 7sens in game with 800dpi, and with a scoped percentage of 50. Last night i tried lowering the sens to 6 with same dpi and the scoped percentage to 40. I had been playing with the previous settings for several months, but I'm finding I'm moving the mouse too far a lot of the times. Hopefully after the break-in period of the new sens settings I'll be a little better able to hit things reliably.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Thor-Stryker posted:

Are you... abandoning every QP game?

You beat me to it.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I played again for the first time in about 6 months this weekend.

I guess Symmetra got reworked again. I still enjoy playing Moira and Ana, but i think that Brigette is my new favorite. However, most of the teams i was on, acted like she was a main tank, but she's definitely not that at all. I haven't played the hamster ball yet, and I'm not quite sure what his role is, either.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Who doesn't love two tracers, two Lucios, and two Winstons?

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Oh. Also after 6 mo. of not playing, the endorsement system is dumb. It's just 150 free xp at the end of a match as opposed to actually telling someone they were a good sport or a good teammate. It's probably used to bm people, too.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I just mute all chat and voice at the start every time i open the game.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

i don't play comp, i don't use lfg, and i leave the match and requeue for a new team after every game regardless of whether my team won or lost

:same:

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Isn't xqc the one that doesn't know what condensation is?

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

nickhimself posted:

mL7 is extremely good and he's very chill. He main's Ana and will sometimes do full map breakdowns of how to play her and WHY you want to play her that way, all while walking around the map and showing you as he's telling you. Extremely informative.

Tell me more. Ana is my favorite character but I'm only decent with her.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Are there less slam pick genjis these days? In my last to weeks of playing i really have seen him much on either team.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Get closer and aim better.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I've been seeing a lot of streamers complain about Sombra since i started playing again a few weeks ago. What has changed to take her out of the trash that she was in? I only really qp and am bad, so the ones i run into are also bad.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I am happy the new map is not 2cp. This means the next one will be, though.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Ana is my most played character. I rarely play anything but her, but have been trying to Branch out into learning Sombra and Zarya lately.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I stopped watching all YT overwatch people as they're all the same saying the same things, and none of them are entertaining. I watched a few of them pretty regularly for the first 6mo. or so of the game.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I thought the McCree video was fun hitting every western trope there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

kill all dps mains