Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Countdown til World of Overwatch?

i would love a overwatch MMO in 10 years, where by the 5 expansion we go back in time to hang out with the old school overwatch sit in a command base alone playing farmvile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Transmogrifier posted:

Hey so there's a live Q&A going on right now: https://www.facebook.com/PlayOverwatch/videos/614129325411546

Things of note: ranked play is not in at launch but they're hoping for the end of June and for three month seasons but they're still hashing out details.

the ranked play in beta was said to be the worst thing about overwatch by everyone in the beta, i am glad it got delayed and not shoved out the door broken, but i hope it not another farahlon where it will never come out.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

YoshiOfYellow posted:

lol if you didn't spring for the Origins edition for the sweet, meaningless digital loot :smuggo:

my mage needed his baby scientist.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Minrad posted:

tonight on Overwatch Investigations: Gabriel Reyes, known more commonly by his callsign "Reaper," is he a blackface black man, or simply pandering to fans of Bowling for Columbine? Something Awful reports. But first, a message from your local resident shitposter

i totally read this as the unsolved mysteries guy's voice.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Dodoman posted:

What's wrong with this one? Google Kali and you'll see more tits, arms and fewer clothes

I'm Indian btw.

Also the character is indian, pharah is egyptin and not a native american.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

fadam posted:

Roadhog also isn't a shark.

Sharkface.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I think it great that Ana is not just a older woman which is a rare find in games, but a character that is more of less a "good guy" that specks Arabic. which is rare is most media in the US.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Shortest Path posted:

Nerds have a larger concentration of social rejects than any other segment of society and those types of people tend to have a lot of self-loathing which they direct outward by lashing out at anyone who isn't part of their particular circle. This is very, very obvious and has been covered in various ways for a few decades.

this post is why the Democrats is a dying party. please go back to the D&D bubble where them mean nerds (and black people knowing D&D) won't harm you.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Dec 22, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

What is this post even supposed to mean

like, walk into any game shop where people play warhammer or whatever and you can see it for yourself. gently caress, go ask the Magic the Gathering thread what the average magic player looks and acts like. Look up crackgate. Nerds are loving horrible people.

and yet you play a game by a company that celebrate being a nerd at their huge con every year. you have a pokemon avatar ffs, YOU ARE A NERD!

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Xarbala posted:

You sound offended

Na man. i been to gaming shops, i seen some cool peeps and i seen some creeps, i know some nerds who brought loot boxes over tracers news to reward blizz with money. i know folks who would just go on bitch fest about SJW's, all walks of life man and it a beautiful and scary thing.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Dec 22, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Yeah, and I interact with more than enough of them on a daily basis to know beyond any reasonable doubt that a disproportionately large amount of them are lovely, present company probably included.

What, exactly, are you trying to argue with? This whole Tracer thing is a loving case study in weirdos with lovely opinions about sexuality.

and you give them money if you think blizzerd hates woman. i mean if i hate someone or something, i don't give them money.

god i hate video games and gamers and their are all monsters *buys video game*

Cyron fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Dec 22, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

...are you drunk?

how am i drunk? how is calling you a moron to giving money to a group you think are evil me being drunk.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Personal fave blizzard forums thread on tracer: "As A Top 500 Straight Male..."

As a straight male, I didn't even know it was a competition. I'm probably way out of the top 500 already :(

i would say i am bronze, but the only person i ever had sex with was a man so i may be in the gay ladder.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Because I never did either of those things and you're posting very poorly

why are you posting in the overwatch thread when you don't own overwatch?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

bruh I have like 400 hours on junkrat do you even

Please drink some coffee or water or something

junkrat is cool, your cool now.

i can share some stories over some horrible nerds i meet in wow.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Most of the trick-or-treat ones are my favorites forever because they're either adorable or otherwise great. Like the Soldier one.

Dude... That is something I can totally get behind. You're also cool.

a few months ago some guy raided with his daughter and son in law as the main tank, he was very creepy southern who make jokes about his daughter tits and talked about his balls a ton with her in the channel. i was going to say he was going to force his grand son to only watch cartoons from the 80's and 90's but the incest is just worse.

anyways he was pro gay so i wouldn't think he would of been too upset about tracer, but he was a trumpet who maybe.

i am now in a cool guild now with Canadians, i notice i always have better gaming times with Canadians or Minnesotans.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

IronicDongz posted:

you should talk to "tech=savy" people something, lotta engineer types are real shitheads who don't know anything beyond their job but assume they are political/social geniuses

tech guys overall seem to be shitheads no matter what side of the aisle they vote for.

automated stores and trucks are the 21st century version of shipping the factory job to china.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Dec 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I say it a big deal overall since it is the cover character, if it was Mai or Lucio it wouldn't be a big deal since no one knows who the gently caress they are outside of folks who played the game and had very little charater with them, but tracer is a charater that may date back to even when the game was titan and is more of less the face of overwatch. so the LGBT community being happy about this warm my heart. even a friend of mine who is gay was very happy. that bring me more joy then the "top 500 straight male" meltdowns.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Dec 22, 2016