Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I might have to call out of work tomorrow. My wife is gonna be pissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Lastgirl posted:

thats why you have your overwaifu to get you through those tough marital spots
Mercy always makes me feel better. Bad joke intended.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

MacheteZombie posted:

I JUST WANT TO SHOOT STUFF WITH MY COOL MECH BOT AND ATTRACTIVE ANIME LADY
I heard there was an Asuka from Evangelion color scheme for D.Va a while back. Is that still around?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
So, it was pointed out to me that Pharah apparently doesn't have any actual limbs? Her design has full-on mechanical joints in her knees and other areas to indicate that she must just be a head or torso on an Omnic body.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I'm pretty sure it's just an exo suit
That's the thing though; there is no room for limbs. Her knees and elbows are full-on ball joints.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 24, 2016

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Cheers, love. Cavalry's here.

Sometimes it helps to have a hookup at the store.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

abigserve posted:

strongly disagree
You are strongly mistaken.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Only got in a handful of matches last night, but drat do I still love me some Mercy.

Until my team begins to melt and I find myself flanking enemies with my pistol because gently caress it, nobody else is getting around back.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Schrodingers cat posted:

I actually have no idea how you good Tracer players do it. I can't seem to last very long with her unless I'm against very.... new players.
One thing a lot of people miss is that Tracer's "Rewind" ability also replenishes any health she may have lost through the rewinded session. It's a great way to replenish your health as well as GTFO when in a pinch.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Schrodingers cat posted:

Wow.... I can't believe I missed that.
Honestly, I missed it until I actually watched the official instructional video. But yeah, I can now zip into a spot, deal damage, get slammed down to like 20 HP, then rewind back to full health, and zip out. It's loving bonkers.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Got my 7th loot box because I'm a lazy casual. Three Commons and a purple (Legendary?) emote for Zarya of her trying to hype up a crowd like she's a WWE Diva.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

TheTatteredKing posted:

Epic. Gold is legend.
Ah, okay. Thanks.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Man, I really love the outfit on this Noire Widowmaker, but I loving hate her dreadlock hair. Why Blizz?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Szcwczuk posted:

I would like to see a Widowmaker skin of her pre hosed up science stuff.
:shepspends:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

exquisite tea posted:

Everybody on Earth is bad at Overwatch right now minus like half a dozen people.
And those half-dozen people are in a full pre-made on the enemy team.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Just so it's clear, everyone's figured out that Lucio's hockey skin is because he has skates right?
I thought it was because he was Canadian? Or is that kind of the same thing?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Holy poo poo I need to join some pre-mades or something. My QyickPlay winrate is like 30%.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Defending the final destination point in Hollywood after my team managed to gently caress around all game. 1.96m to destination and we somehow managed to hold them off the point for over 6 minutes and win it. This game is gonna be bad for my heart.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Does Mercy's damage boost affect Junkrat's bomb lobbing to any effective degree? I know it makes Zarya's rockets pretty hilarious in terms of damage spam.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
A day and a half I've spent in this event due to being busy and distracted with Nier Automata. Got new Widow, McCree, and Reinhardt event skins. I feel like they're making me feel better because I missed all the Olympic stuff last year.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Uprising match, all heroes. Picked Mercy because nobody ever picks a loving healer. I get a Genji, Sombra, and Bastion that refuses to go turret mode.

gently caress me running, what a nightmare game.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Theta Zero posted:

Bastion and Sombra are pretty good at Uprising. Swap the Genji for a Reinhardt, Orisa, or Torbjorn and that would be a pretty solid team.
Sombra is okay if she hacks down shields and stuns the devastators. Bastion is good if he turrets and mows down splicers and other Bastions. My teammates did neither of these things and the Genji was a loving nightmare jumping all over the goddamn place. I was so goddamn mad trying to keep everyone up. I almost quit, but I'm stubborn.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Anyone wanna team up in HotS later this week and grind the new D.va/ED-209 skin? Shoot me a message. I need this skin in a bad way.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Ronnie posted:

Get ya self in the Hots goonscord pal. We're a friendly bunch.

https://discord.gg/z7MrD
Good poo poo. I'll check that out later. I just logged into the game for the first time since the update and opened a lot of loot boxes for random poo poo. I like how they let you re-roll loot boxes. OW needs to do this.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Montalvo posted:

This looks fantastic, and I wish I could sign up, but I'm going to be traveling for work from the 14th to the 19th. :( e - and PC players only; womp womp.

When does the Uprising event end?
Tomorrow

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Got my Genji and D.va skins from HotS, only for OW to go into maintenance. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Man, there is very little in the Anniversary Loot Boxes that I am legitimately jonesing for. Got my Mercy dance in my first two loot boxes though so that's cool I guess.