Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
How much are loot boxes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
What is twitch shooting and why does it work?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

It's amazing how much more often bbs in games threads run into cheaters compared to the general population

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

If they kill me, they hax

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Lady Naga posted:

Big Blizz has its hands in the pockets of the professional scene, fixing matches by letting obvious cheaters participate in tournaments and systematically murdering anyone who contradicts them. Open your eyes!

Wake up, Sheeple!

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Would aimbots work on non hitscan weapons? Asking for a friend

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

When will they start drug testing pro gamers? Amphetamines are the original aimbot

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I know goons are anti social but you guys know that you can just ask your group to back out for a minute so you don't have to drink your own piss

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

If you are policing the picks of your random teammates in casual mode, I'm afraid you deserve to be called a human being.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

How does anyone have the time in the day to respond to every other post in this thread? I mean goddamn

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

It's best not to engage

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I've won games with a Mei and Hanzo both on my team. Had fun too

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

VodeAndreas posted:

I'm so salty right now... Play of the game for Torbjorn, spends the first half dead until my HEROES NEVER DIE goes off with the payload 5m from the destination... Yeah that was totally him enabling that win.

your team won you big dummy

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm surprised people are being rude in an online game

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Someone told me bg yesterday but I forgot to take a screenshot

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I don't know why anyone would think goons are chill teammates after reading this thread.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Density posted:

Y'all must be stuck in leaver queue yourselves because I almost never get my games ruined by people quitting.

The hyperbole in the thread is ridiculous. I've never had anyone leave in comp and I've never been on a team with more than 1 widow. If you were to believe this thread, any time you play with the unwashed masses, this is the case.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Why even have suboptimal heroes at all? Let's cut this game down to only 1 dude and make it all TDM. Need our FPS games pure.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Y'all should know by now just to ignore Jastiger's terrible ideas

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Soothing Vapors posted:

you criticize a man's waifu, his blood done gone get het up

I didn't know y'all were in a relationship. In this case, ignore SV as well

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Stop playing and unbookmark the thread, tia

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Why is this game punishing my success??? drat you Bli$$ard!

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I only ever lose cause the system is working against me

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Otisburg posted:

the precident set by the united states versus the 90s pog craze should be instructive here

Blizz needs to add antes and playing for keeps for cosmetic items

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

How did this thread get worse? Can we hear more from game suggestions from Jastiger please

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

That would require some self examination though. Much easier to blame the system!!

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Bolow posted:

Yes, because I can't fault any system that gets you to shut the gently caress up

[agree]

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Verranicus posted:

None of us are pro tier who the gently caress cares if you don't play the absolute optimal character for a situation, jesus christ

Fun haver spotted

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I play with a girl who exclusively plays Mercy so I'm not shocked. I think she's almost lvl300 with only a couple hours in soldier, dva, and pharah aside from Mercy. She's great to group with cause none of the rest of us want to heal.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Little late on this but the only thing I would nerf on Winston is use of the garbage Harambe meme.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I don't think it would be a buff to get rid of the scrap mechanic for a cooldown in armor packs. It's great being able to drop a ton and survive poo poo you never should be able to. I do agree that maybe you should start with some scrap

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I think y'all will find that you can counter any character if you just kill them faster than they kill you. Checkmate idiots

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Communication in team games is cool and fun. Just don't be a chatty Cathy

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Counterpoint : practice aiming and keep having fun

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

TheresaJayne posted:

PPS i also noticed in most cases when changing maps I was then being teamed up with the players who previous game had been thrashing me a lot (ie the ones who were killing me all the time) suggesting that the matching system was moving me up away from the dross and towards the sort of ok players.

This doesn't mean what you think it means. It means you are the dross.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Kids and their damned common core fps games like Overwatch, they should be learning by slamming their dick into old games at 800x600 resolution like me

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I play Doom and Wolfenstein to practice cause I'm cool and oldschool. However they don't have mouse look so it didn't help.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Kashuno posted:

The secret is whichever team picks widowmaker loses (because every game has a widowmaker). I like to be on mic and when someone picks hanzo/widowmaker just say "Are you going to be the first sniper to ever impress me in this game?" and then they usually switch.

This kind of poo poo would probably make me want to throw. Let someone make their picks and if it isn't working, suggest a change.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

goodness posted:

Straight from the mouth of a widow main

Hanzo and Widow are my least played by a long shot. I just don't think a passive aggressive pick policing comment about impressing you is behavior that should be rewarded .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I find it is much better to suggest a change before the game starts because the minute someone gets 1% ult charge they will never switch again

Impress me by finding another way to get your point across