Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Onean posted:

What other silly videos/images/posts/drama absolutely must be in the Misc. section? I've added the Torbjorn PotG video.
Uh, where is this? I don't see it in the huge OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Ddraig posted:

That's literally terrible compared to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M
This is the one I wanted :D

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Ddraig posted:

I think all of the legendary skins change some aspect of the character's voice/or their sounds at least. I know Symmetra's Call Center one changes up one of her voice lines.

Mercy's devil one adds "For a price" to the end of her ultimate. Not sure if it adds it to the enemy voice one, though.
I was on a team with wolf'd up Hanzo and not only did he say Let the Wolf consume you, the attack was white wolves instead of blue dragons :)

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

So on the Change Hero screen is there a key I can press equivalent to "Change Hero?" You can scroll through them with the arrow keys but Enter just brings up the chat window and Space does nothing?

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Soothing Vapors posted:

click their faces
I mean to confirm my selection. The point being I don't want to have to locate my mouse cursor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

anime was right posted:

i feel like some sort of fast select would be good for competitive games but its not surprising that clicking on faces is a skill in a game where clicking on faces is a skill
It would just be good basic UI :shrug: