Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Wangsbig posted:

i have spent a lot of time letting people know exactly where they stand in my heart in comparison to others in preparation for this moment

did I mei-k the cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Brosnan posted:

Yo I'm better than seb how do I get in on this

we both know this isn't true

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Zoness posted:

agreed on all legendary mercy and all legendary lucio skins

nothing wrong with ultraviolet tracer though :colbert:. it's like her only tolerable skin and also probably the most subdued in color scheme.

actually golden frog owns, idiot

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Panfilo posted:

I learned I can get potg as Zenyatta simply by aiming down a narrow corridor or vertical gap and mashing LMB, E and shift and rack up a penta kill by dumb enemies that lemming their way toward their deaths.

yeah you've definitely done this, that's why you've heard the game say "PENTA KILL" at any point right :buddy:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Caught up to the thread finally, go ahead and throw my hat into "gently caress Every Junkrat Forever, Especially The "Well I Have 4 Golds" Junkrats".

Every loving game in ~2600 tier has a Junkrat and/or a Hanzo now on my team. It's insanity.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Snazzy Frocks posted:

im thinking it maybe thinks it hits the shield and then zarya but since zarya cant take damage while shielded it gets shielded again

this is actually pretty cool

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

anybody wanna blast through these HOTS games to get the genji skin? I'm bored enough home from work today to consider this a Decent Use of Time

jski#1366

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Zen nutcracker skin is insanely good