Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Bo-Pepper posted:

it's the feel good event of the year

you make me giggle on my couch. finally I am depicted how I feel inside. with my name fit in an old font

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Congratulations, lmbo. You did a good and difficult thing that will make your life better. I'm very proud of you.
:glomp:

Thanks Robo. I appreciate it. :glomp: :D

blaise rascal posted:

Congratulations, and good luck in case you decide to come out to anyone else. Try not to make any big life decisions in the next few weeks because your brain is probably a little chemically imbalanced at the moment. With luck, after some time passes you will still be happy, but you will be thinking more clearly again.

I know what you mean, a friend said so too. But i think its good to have that high if one's been down for a long time. I'm hoping that like many parts of my life it will add to a cumulative betterment of my life. A "chemical imbalance" is what makes one depressed too, so it's like, if someone advances a part of themselves like this, its good to be thinking all about Me Me Me for a few months, when being themself has been denied for so long. Or silenced. Silence kills. Silence is violent. Look what happens in the news, to those who are silenced. Gays get this one thing... we should always be celebrating :)

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

mister magpie posted:

congrats for going out to lunch with your sister

i can't even talk to girls and this jabroni gets to go out to LUNCH with one??? :cmon:

bean mom

you're fantastic, lmbo!

Such brave! so open!

:dance:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

An actual byob success story!

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
honesty is one of the hardest things, congrats on doing it and having a good sister

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
hahha, your gay

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I'm glad you don't have those insane ultra-conservative parents who literally disown their children in a heartbeat if they tell them something like that. :smith:

----------------

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Three-Phase posted:

I'm glad you don't have those insane ultra-conservative parents who literally disown their children in a heartbeat if they tell them something like that. :smith:

This.

Although MY SEXUAL IDENTITY WASN'T TURNED INTO A MEME BY ANYONE my gender identity isn't exactly traditional, and I'm very happy to have parents who've always supported me doing me, queer as it might be, and just want to see me be happy.

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

alnilam

congrats lmbo!! glad it went well

alnilam

I'm not g ay but for a long time i think my parents thought i might be and they seemed relieved when I got a gf, i don't think they would have disowned me but it makes me sad to think that they would be disappointed if i were gay

I think everyone who's not queer should imagine what it would be like to come out to your own family, the answer is probably that it's harder than you think even if you have mega cool fam. And that's messed up isn't it!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

lmbo calrissian posted:

I know what you mean, a friend said so too. But i think its good to have that high if one's been down for a long time. I'm hoping that like many parts of my life it will add to a cumulative betterment of my life. A "chemical imbalance" is what makes one depressed too, so it's like, if someone advances a part of themselves like this, its good to be thinking all about Me Me Me for a few months, when being themself has been denied for so long. Or silenced. Silence kills. Silence is violent. Look what happens in the news, to those who are silenced. Gays get this one thing... we should always be celebrating :)
Sure, I completely agree. Best of luck in the future.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

shinmai

CHK Instruction

alnilam posted:

I'm not g ay but for a long time i think my parents thought i might be and they seemed relieved when I got a gf, i don't think they would have disowned me but it makes me sad to think that they would be disappointed if i were gay

I want to believe that pre-gf they were concerned you weren't comfortable coming out to them, and post-gf they were relieved to learn you didn't feel you had to keep something like that from them.

alnilam posted:

I think everyone who's not queer should imagine what it would be like to come out to your own family, the answer is probably that it's harder than you think even if you have mega cool fam. And that's messed up isn't it!

It's super messed up. Like I said my parents were always pretty chill, and explained to me very early on what homosexuality is and that it's not a question of normal vs weird, but that there just happen to be more heterosexuals out there.

What I'm saying is my parents are basically hippies and I'm a massive Robert Cop.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ugh my post doesnt make sense because of word filters

anyway congratulations, happy for you, and the like

congrats on I'm Gay?

shinmai

CHK Instruction
lmbo, buddy, so proud of you!

Android Blues

lmbo calrissian posted:

ye in my experience this is exactly the sort of thing that can be a part of a permanent positive change in how good you feel more generally

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

we should get you a party whistle so you can be all *toot toot* I am gay all day everywhere

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
good job lmbo.

i have several gay friends. they are fun and nice. you people are good people. yes you are. mhm.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i knew a bad not fun or nice gay person who almost killed me once but i do not hold his actions against all gay people ... or should i

shinmai

CHK Instruction
a straight guy scammed me on ebay and i decided not to let that influence my view on straight people in general

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

shinmai posted:

a straight guy scammed me on ebay and i decided not to let that influence my view on straight people in general

i decided the opposite, drat breeders :argh:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
shinmai

CHK Instruction

mister magpie posted:

i decided the opposite, drat breeders :argh:

I learned a new word today! :parrot:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Im proud Imbo :) No one should feel forced to keep secerts from family and friends :) We, the BYOB family, love you!

<3 <3 Vanisher

bean mom

shinmai posted:

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Bo-Pepper posted:

we should get you a party whistle so you can be all *toot toot* I am gay all day everywhere

I 'm gay!!! All day!! And i love it! :golfclap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

shinmai posted:

Uxzuigal posted:

Im proud Imbo :) No one should feel forced to keep secerts from family and friends :) We, the BYOB family, love you!

thank you sweetie piess!! :D :*
I feel great.

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 17:12 on May 24, 2016

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

being gay all day sounds exhausting

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i can't believe i made a 5 thread. just by being gay

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
:toot: + :glomp:

MrWillsauce

I want a 5 thread can you tell me how to become gay please

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
tell your sister i said hi.

qqqq

mags

MrWillsauce posted:

how do you know you aren't right now?

paul_soccer12 posted:

shinmai

CHK Instruction

MrWillsauce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Smash it Smash hit posted:

tell your sister i said hi.

lets write his sister a greeting card

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

lets write his sister a greeting card

okay i'll go check the toilet

qqqq

shinmai

CHK Instruction

okay i'll go check the toilet

I think that thing only vends condoms, I didn't see greeting cards on any of the buttons.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

shinmai posted:

I think that thing only vends condoms, I didn't see greeting cards on any of the buttons.

i meant in the toilet simpleton

qqqq

shinmai

CHK Instruction

i meant in the toilet simpleton

you silly goose, that's where bodily waste is disposed, there are no greeting cards there

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

shinmai posted:

you silly goose, that's where bodily waste is disposed, there are no greeting cards there

when in rome

qqqq

Strawberry Jam
cool being gay is fun like you literally get to gently caress dudes its cool

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

Strawberry Jam posted:

cool being gay is fun like you literally get to gently caress dudes its cool

paul_soccer12 posted:

• Locked thread