Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw this game and figured it would be bad. Was relieved to see that the prevailing opinion ITT was "it's bad" and now I feel vindicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OK guys thanks so much for letting me know not to purchase such a bad game. You saved me lots of dollars.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Refractory Colon posted:

im calling you out I think you already own it

No no no, you see, I only own good games. This is why the only game on my computer is Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't wait to have people OVER to WATCH me flush this bad game down a turlet

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're right because TF2 is also bad.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait a second, I'm not sure I can agree with someone who paid money dollars to change their avatar to an Overwatch waifu

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

this is piss poor

A true representation of Blizzard's Overwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buncha low-education dipshits in here trying to argue with the good Doctor's airtight logic.

• Locked thread