Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
lmao nice game, is this called team fortrASS 2? oh, its not? lmao peace ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if anyone but blizzretards made this it would be laughed off of steam, PISSGAME

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

spoiler: its bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Eonwe posted:

hey guys, get this

the game is good

Nah

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nah it's poo poo, tf2 is everything it strives to be and more

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Guess what. It's bad.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

limaCAT posted:

Why is the girl with glasses sad?

she's in a bad game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

vug posted:

Overwatch: Good, or bad?

Sorry op but it turns out it is bad, so bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

in fact it is good

Are you sure?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Aralan posted:

i like overwatch i think that it's a good and fun game

Hmmmm, you sure?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Is this game cool

vug posted:

god. what the gently caress happened to me

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

vols bitch posted:

im not buying this game

a very good plan. i believe in fact, its a bad game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nurge posted:

Since there are a lot of people being idiots in this thread I figured I'd come in and say that Overwatch is exactly like TF2. They are in fact the same game. Namaste.

hmmm....true

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

rap music posted:

thinkin of buying this is it poo poo or nah

crazy but its poo poo, tbqh imo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

no, nah

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

what should I get, Overwatch on PC or that new DOOM?

get quake 2 on steam

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sancho posted:

I can only play 1-2 hours a day without getting bored & doing something else, possibly productive? Obviously a bad game as I base my life on character development & grinding in video games =/. Really wish there was enough of a skinner box to hook me for 5-6 hours a day. After all I want my purchase to average about $0.05 per hour I play to really get my max entertainment value.

Sorry to say but you found out the secret of over watch, it's bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

I like this game.

not sure you can, since i believe, its actually bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's blowing my mind the game is p good since it's been 13 years since they released a decent game.

uhhh, they haven't yet released a good game in the last 13 years

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

CrashCat posted:

you just said the same thing :bahgawd:

but yeah they stopped making the best games in a genre and tried to make the widest appealing ones instead

I'm confused, but all I know is overwatch, not surprisingly, is a bad game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nah it's bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Agreed, don't buy it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Controversial opinion inc: blizzard has never made a truly Good game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Das Butterbrot posted:

counterpoint: warcraft 2

Respec on that

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just goes to show... That it's a bad game, all around

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

hey all, uhh... how do i say this? but well, the game is bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

interesting.tell me more

well, its not good, for starters, hold on let me find this link

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

oh, no oversized hitboxes- shut up nerd, no one's gonna notice that poo poo during normal play.

i will

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

why you playin' overwatch?

it was a troll, overwatch is BAD!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Berious posted:

I bought Overwatch guys.

You can all say it's poo poo and stop playing now.

It's poo poo, don't play it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Aralan posted:

On the contrary, it's good

What the gently caress

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

pointlessone posted:

I picked it up this weekend, the hardcore whiners are the same people who complain about super smash brothers not being final destination, no items, fox only. This game is stupid fun, and I'm not even mad about getting absolutely wrecked sometimes when the team matchups end badly, or the maps that have just a little too tight of choke points. I am a little annoyed at how long the run back to defense and attack is on some of the maps when you don't have a vertical movement option.

Still a fun game, and the focus on positives really cuts out a lot of the toxic bullshit that seems to show up in moba-style games.

Honestly, I doubt all of this, since it's bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

proof of concept posted:

overwatch is bad

Hmmmmmm, agreed

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Edgar posted:

So when are they going to add new maps and different play modes? There is like 7 to 8 maps, will there be modding community?

in 6 years they will be 2 new maps

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

lmao if anyone things anyone but blizzard will be able to make anything or add anything to this game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

open your fist and eyes to the fact that overwatch is just Not Good, but also in fact, Bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

CrashCat posted:

Hey guys i heard there's a bad game here, where can I get it?

The game is bad, don't get it. Why? Well, it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

So what you're saying is that they game is good?

I'm not sure that I said it was good because it's bad

• Locked thread