Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Hellywood is a noir-fantasy game about a city dealing with crime and secrets - and the demons from hell who moved in are the least of your problems. The kickstarter is for an English translation of the RPG; there's an French-based crowdsourcing program to fund a campaign called Justice of Angels. I admit to backing because I'm a sucker for stuff like this (I backed Deadlands Noir, for instance), and it's dice mechanics involve craps, like System Mastery's own Duckman RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

I thought I backed Orc Stabr at the "pdf only" level.

I guess I backed it at the "Spendy Orc" level. So I guess I gots some neat stuff coming at the mail in the future. While I may have missed on the ARG bits, that I helped get Orc Stabr (and apparently this "50s High School Shadowun to avenge our Dead Friend RPG") backed, makes me feel good. Congrats everyone.

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Today ended up being a good day.

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Antivehicular posted:

IIRC they made a woodsman character who was trying to avenge his very young (read: child) bride, and he had an owl called Trigger Warning? I believe the Blue Rose designers modified the character slightly and the screaming began.

I think the whole Soulfuck McSwordWaifu saga (because he put his murdered child bride's soul into his sword) ended when the devs just went "gently caress it, here's your refund, we're not using your character, and since you're no longer a backer, you can't talk back."

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

The new Deadlands KS is up. As I can find it does not feature the word 'Confederacy' or 'CSA' or related as I can find. This doesn't actually mean anything, but it's kind of interesting?

They stated before the kickstarter that the new edition is dropping the "Confederacy survived" bit.