Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Nemesis is great but the endgame can really drag on, and it's possible to be in a situation where you can't win but theoretically the game is still going (in reality you just quit at this point)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

The DIE rpg kickstarter went live yesterday and is already at £175K of a £30K goal. :stare:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gshowitt/die-the-roleplaying-game

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Your blue
Kickstarted
Jesus

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

TheDiceBagLady posted:

AND WE'RE LIVE!

Two Brand New A4 backdrops and the previous two books in A3, with lots more planned if it smashes it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonhodgsonmaptiles2/jon-hodgson-backdrops-two-backdrops-boogaloo

you're up to >£6K, I'd say you've already smashed it

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

Gnomes, rape demons, rape orcs - basically every chance where Warhammer did a bad or miraculously just avoided doing a bad, Zweihander does worse.

I wish GW would bring back the Fimir without the rapey elements, they're a really cool fantasy design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

That Italian Guy posted:

It's like someone asked the artist to make an evil version of Taika Waititi in What we do in the Shadows.

I'm pretty sure it's just Doug Jones