Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Sleeved cards, flip to upgrade, seems like a pretty good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Hostile V posted:

Thank god his followup game about being justified doompilled ecoterrorists never got off the ground on account of art theft.

Oh, ‘looking forward’ to seeing him make games with only AI art in the future.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Holy crap. Break!! finally dropped, which is a very cool RPG that's been teased for... ages.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/576526373/break-a-trpg-inspired-by-classic-videogames-and-anime

And then when the Fourth Seal breaks...

I thought I had heard that this was like originally a translation project for (maybe?) sword world but they ended up making so many house rules while playing that they just modified it into their own game? Is that correct r did I totally misremember?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

ovenboy posted:

Anyone checked out the Mythic Bastionland kickstarter? I've got hus Into the Odd, and really like Electric Bastionland, but I've never really got to play them. I know I shouldn't...

Chris' MO with his games is to continually put out the entire product for free until he's ready to make a final push and have it physically published. So, the 74 page preview is effectively the entire existing game right now. I suspect that as with Electric Bastionland, a free pdf version will continue to be offered with the content missing being the additional character/myth options he has yet to finish.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

I think this product looks exciting, and it's already surpassed it's goal. But why the gently caress is the pitch video an hour long?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

The concept of Rutibex just sitting around all day, churning out millions of words of shovelware RPG glop via an LLM he thinks is a person, is just unutterably sad

They no longer have to waste their time posting screeds about how much they want to hug and kiss AI freeing them up to be their best self.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

gschmidl posted:

lmao

More red flags than a North Korean military parade.

e: what the hell is that video :psyboom:

What's the most fantasy of music genres? 1970's rock, right? No, I'm not going to check on the music after the AI creates it, why do you ask?

Actually my favorite part is the 15 seconds of city traffic 'footage' out of nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Do tags have levels or do you pull multiple and add up your number of relevant tags?

It’s weird to me because when I originally saw this game I knew it was apocalypse world smashed together with fate, and said “I don’t get it, will this work?”
And I just now am reading Wildsea which is very obviously fate smashed together with blades in the dark, and immediately understood it despite being terrible at Blades.