Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
PbtA has definitely not been superseded yet. FitD and BOB are gaining traction but there's still plenty of PbtA games being made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
For those who've forgotten, Jonathan Tweet is the "Lieberals don't want you to know about race science!!!" guy.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Nothing says original like making a setting for 5th edition D&D.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Frozen Peach posted:

Do people actually watch Kickstarter videos?

I watch them for e.g. video games where seeing the game in motion is important. For tabletop project, there's nothing the video can tell me that wouldn't already be in the text description of the project.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Those look appropriate for basically any sci-fi miniatures game. Just throw in some random skulls for 40k or some cardboard cargo containers for Infinity. :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
IGG was always fine if you stayed away from flexible funding projects and didn't back the pie-in-the-sky revolutionary tech gadget nonsense that was clearly over-promising. I backed a few small games on it back when it was originally competing with KS, and never had any problems.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Same question but for this instead

Truly a confidence-inspiring pedigree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Jarvisi posted:

Paranoia RPG - The Perfect Edition, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1990654819/paranoia-rpg-the-perfect-edition?ref=android_project_share

Looks like a new paranoia edition! Not sure if I'll like it but I just want to send money to the devs for making a product I enjoy.

Jesus Christ, that Kickstarter page is terrible.